Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hardly doubt King and Sanji will mid diff King and Queen, this is the first time they are going to beat Commanders who have 1.3+ Billion bounties. Basicly this could be like Kaku and Jabra, a high diff fight where Zoro and Sanji power up to defeat the opponent, then they walk away and later on it feels like a mid diff

Whoa whoa now where are we getting this whole “king solo defeated Marco offscreen” bs from??? Last time we saw Marco and king fighting on screen Marco was lighting his ass up not just him but also queen for that matter. And during the wings chapter Marco is shown exhausted with BOTH queen and king destroying the entire main floor. So how does one decipher king beat Marco solo offscreen from THAT? Or am I missing something?
Queen fought chopper till 1015

and Sanji till 1022

so who fought Marco to the point where he couldn’t even stand?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
There are actually some hints that he has advanced CoO, he knew Zoro and Sanji would attack King and Queen during the "stars take the stage", when he attacked both King and Queen (chapter 1006) Queen goes to his human form and apparently prepares to shoot Marco with his gun right after he hit King

After that more precisely

Then he goes to hit Queen straight away with High Speed. I assume he was going all out here, basicly, i mean he was facing 2 YCs

And then there is this moment where Marco doesn't dodge the bullet from a random dude, then Izo takes him out of the way and he says "i knew you would have my back"
Exactly.

Marco and King are hella underrated while Katakuri is overrated just because of his FS.

Marco has insane speed and Observation Haki. He has good AP as well - around WCI G4 level (going off of him clashing with Big Mom in Onigashima the exact same way Boundman Luffy did in WCI). Add in his devil fruit and hax regen to the mix and there's literally no way I see Katakuri beating Marco tbh. Marco could easily eat a head on attack from Mogura and be totally unfazed from it due to his regen.

Status
Not open for further replies.