Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Strength wise Sulong Inu = EOW Sanji but he can't use it for too long so EOW Sanji can beat him but he beats current Sanji

Man if Marco appears and heals Luffy during the fight then I will laugh a lot :milaugh:
Even more ?

First he rests, then he eats, and now he needs healing for a NERFED KAIDO ?
Holy crap. What a beast kaido is.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Snakeman is faster than Marco because it outclassed Katakuri and Katakuri is faster than Marco because he kept up with Snakeman. So fuck Kizaru, who cares about him when his attacks are no faster than a Pacifista laser.
It always ends up with either this or "Deathbeard and Old Rayleigh tagged Kizaru, his speed is overrated" lmao. This is exactly why I said FS is the most overwanked ability on this forum. Even lots of casuals place Katakuri above every other YC1 because muh FS.

Your Quote: "You mean asking Drake to hold him before cutting him"

DID ZORO ASK DRAKE FOR HELP? YES OR NO? VERY SIMPLE QUESTION

ARE THERE ANY PANELS OR MENTIONS OF SANJI FIGHTING PERO, KING, AND QUEEN AT THE SAME TIME? YES OR NO? VERY SIMPLE QUESTION

Zoro had his sword pointed at his neck sitting on top of him, that is defeated to me. He defeated Kamazou and then fainted... never denied he fainted. Did Zoro and Kamazou faint at the same time or did Zoro faint after Kamazou fainted?
He did as why you think Drake fought with him if he didn't need help to fight Apoo?

He tied to Kamazou at best, but he fainted and Gyukimaro is active after the fight. Sitting on your enemy isn't defeat unless you think Luffy beat Kaido for hitting him to the ground in early arc, but got one-shot easily? No logic there.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Sorry but when the raid started, what happened? Luffy got one shoted by random attack from Apoo, dealt with by Ulti and P1 :kayneshrug:
Sure now he is going to defeat Kaido in a 1v1 but Oda did make him dirty for the plot for the biggest part of the story
So yeah pre ts Monster trio > Wano Luffy just because Oda fucked up his power scaling
Pretty sure you're trolling right now. I've seen your posts before. Please don't tell me you seriously believe in this garbage.

funny you talk about head canon when you continue to use your headcanon of Santi fighting perospero
So Perospero is not aiming for Sanji in the fight too as well King and Queen who fighting him up front? That is still 3 YCs he facing around and Macro wasn't fighting either. That is more big feat on his own to dodge attacks while attacking and harming them.

Status
Not open for further replies.