Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In theory Jinbe should be the fourth commander of the crew but Oda is treating him like a stronger Franky:few:
Pretty sure Zoro and Sanji are above Yamato and Jimbei. He putting them as tier as Strawhat top guys while Yamato and Jimbei (If she joins) be their own tier between them and Franky and Robin.
Post automatically merged:

Moe, it's not "to no" but "to know" ... i know school is not for everyone but come on, that's basis.
Blother, it's Panda, not Moe. Also it's basic, not basis. 'Moe Fetish' getting to you more than anything.

B

Ballel

Believe it or not but the guy on the picture wasn’t me. I have long hair, a beard and ... more muscles
:emohiyo:
Even more?lol
And long hair and a beard... you look like this then?
Great fam. Post your pic in the thread some time, will ya?

Moe, it's not "to no" but "to know" ... i know school is not for everyone but come on, that's basis.
He' s trying to be as cool as minamo D. o

Pretty sure Zoro and Sanji are above Yamato and Jimbei. He putting them as tier as Strawhat top guys while Yamato and Jimbei (If she joins) be their own tier between them and Franky and Robin.

Blother, it's Panda, not Moe. Also it's basic, not basis. 'Moe Fetish' getting to you more than anything.
I know you are dumb and love me, but come on don't forget i'm not @Blother since you have a signature that includes my name, you can't read also ?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
but queen said that hes just toying with chopper after that panel. Did u really read one piece? Or u read zoro piece?
:suresure:
but queen said that hes just toying with chopper after that panel. Did u really read one piece? Or u read zoro piece?
:suresure:

didnt even feel it sanji has hit him with multiple named moves and done nothing
now what window licker

I know you are dumb and love me, but come on don't forget i'm not @Blother since you have a signature that includes my name, you can't read also ?
Nah, your him. Your making too easy as 'Moe' is not good way to put difference and your pattern in grammar to begin with. Don't be dumbass, get on your main account. I know your pathetic stalker, but come on.
@Chrono talks about you and your alts before.

Not deflecting. I am asking you question on here. If Zoro never asked help from Drake, why is Drake fighting with him? Why didn't Zoro tell him he can fight him on his own then? Show a panel him fighting Apoo without Drake as your making headcannon as always.

Yeah he tanked one of his best attacks and is fighting Drake even now.
That is literally the definition of deflecting LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.