Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, your him. Your making too easy as 'Moe' is not good way to put difference and your pattern in grammar to begin with. Don't be dumbass, get on your main account. I know your pathetic stalker, but come on.
@Chrono talks about you and your alts before.
@Blother :milaugh::milaugh:
It's funny how you keep replying to everyone that you are not moe. if you said clearly that you are not moe, why you care about what the others think ?
At least you're Blother i'm Orojackson Refugee :josad:
LMAOOO

That what you doing. You haven't answer and this is why we don't do bets as you can't admit fault.

You kinda proving my point there as I asked you question do you agree Zoro need helps when fighting enemies and no response to that.
So you are deflecting and then telling me Im deflecting when calling you out.

You're like that gambling addict that says just another $100 i can get it all back, and then when you lose it all you blame it on something random instead of inward reflecting

So you are deflecting and then telling me Im deflecting when calling you out.

You're like that gambling addict that says just another $100 i can get it all back, and then when you lose it all you blame it on something random instead of inward reflecting
No your deflecting and you haven't honor bet we made about poll on who is toxic group that website pick. Until you honor that, I am not wasting time on fragile ego of a troll.

You kinda proving my point there as I asked you question do you agree Zoro need helps when fighting enemies and no response to that.
I asked you first while you said you asked me first I will respond to your question when you respond to mine if are recall correctly those where actually your terms also are you admitting you did in fact knowingly lie in this post
I only answer yours if you can answer mine.

Then that isn't proving anything as how can one prove himself if you ban account and think I am another user.

Lol the man who talked in headcannons? Nah, try again. You have no crediblity, Perospero. No wonder you got one-shot each time :denzimote:.
No I asked first. I brought up fight about Zoro needing help and then Sanji fighting 3 YCs. You answer that one first and we can talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.