Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is far better than Katakuri that is forsure. Katakuri comes off like he tries to hard to be cool, King just being who he is. Yet they both have this sense of "I got my shit together". He's a man of few words and bloodthirsty as hell with a God background which still need to be fleshed. He can potentially partially transform, which means just him and Marco can do it.

Katakuri has Observation over Big Mom
King has DF mastery potentially over Kaido

And he is fast as fuck. This is just the start but it's crazy we have not seen someone this highlighted with a bloodlust since Rob Lucci. I think Zoro can and will still mid diff to upper towards high diff, but he still a badass YC1 and definitely can beat Kata who won't be able to handle the flames.
Rooftop Zoro low diffs, non serious ground floor Zoro mid diffs.
I'll wait for panels to have a better view of King's power level but so far he is not that impressive, same for the other calamities
I'll still rank King as equal to Marco, Shiryu, Kata and Beckmann.

@Cuistot

Now that we see more from King's skillset, him apparently having similar DF mastery to Marco's in which he can turn his limps into his zoan mode - what should King demonstrate even further to be on par with Katakuri's feats, if not even better?
I dunno what you think about the vivre card but King already got great hype there as Kaido only took King to him when he tried to go to Marineford but was stopped by Shanks.

I just hope Oda doesn't finish the fight in the next chapter or something, it really has begun to be a very interesting aerial battle. Wano needs such intense battles imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.