Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone that has mainly been on ZKK train, I can't believe I am saying but I think Zoro vs King is going to be the best most sickest fight in Wano. Right now the potential is high. Two cut-throat badass can't even be contained in one area they both flying all over the island getting into diabolical shit. Haven't been looking forward to panels in while.

King's a bloodthirsty brute mummy with one HELL of speed feat on him so far, and he always going for the kill whatever way possible. I just like the vibe of this fight.

Deleted Q & A post from 5ch earlier

Thanks to 5ch and Redon

- Momonosuke creates clouds on his legs, grabs them and thanks to them he can fly.
- These clouds are called "clouds of flames" (Homuragumo).
- Zoro uses the attack "Ultra Tiger Hunt" to stop King (although it is not the 100% correct name, the Japanese who has published the text has misspelled it).
- Then use a 2-sword style attack called “Clearance” to return to the island (he propels himself with it in the air).
- King's attack is called "Tankyudon" (again it is an error of the Japanese who has published the text, it is not exactly called that).
- The Japanese who publishes the text does not know if King uses his hybrid form or not, since he moves at great speed.
- King's skin is a little dark.

so zoro can fly now ? lol.
i guess zoro gets everything what sanji have from
sanji fire to zoro fire style
sanji moonwalk to zoro sword moonwalk
sanji invisible to zoro invisible soon ? lol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Absolutely they are on par! It would make absolutely no sense story wise for them not to be. I acc think that’s one thing oda has been consistent with power level wise the strength of first mate commander level characters. There are outliers and what not but they’re comparable to each other and depending on the situation could outlast the other. I got high hopes for king tho we gonna see. Cuz I want him to be above katakuri…badly I just need to see feats for me to actually put him above him and marco
I already think King and Marco scale above Katakuri though.

There's absolutely no reason to think Katakuri would dodge Marco's (or King's attacks) as easy as he dodged Luffy's. We've seen the limits of Katakuri's dodging ability when he danced around Snakeman (while taking hits from some Snakeman attacks). I personally scale Marco's speed (since he kept up with Kizaru, the fastest man in the verse, during Marineford) over Snakeman's (& by extension Katakuri's).

Katakuri will dodge some attacks but King and Marco will land more hits easily, and it'll end up as a battle of endurance between Katakuri and these endurance monsters IMO.

IMO Oda clearly showed the Yonko first mate powerlevels with the bounties.

King >= Marco > Katakuri

S

stealthblack

Holding the sland in the Air will be kaidous downfall, IT makes him weak enough for luffy to win. Doflamingo the fost birdcage was not malin him weaker

I already think King and Marco scale above Katakuri though.

There's absolutely no reason to think Katakuri would dodge Marco's (or King's attacks) as easy as he dodged Luffy's. We've seen the limits of Katakuri's dodging ability when he danced around Snakeman (while taking hits from some Snakeman attacks). I personally scale Marco's speed (since he kept up with Kizaru, the fastest man in the verse, during Marineford) over Snakeman's (& by extension Katakuri's).

Katakuri will dodge some attacks but King and Marco will land more hits easily, and it'll end up as a battle of endurance between Katakuri and these endurance monsters IMO.

IMO Oda clearly showed the Yonko first mate powerlevels with the bounties.

King >= Marco > Katakuri
This is a fair assessment even though I disagree. Bounties are not necessarily an indication of strength so i don’t use that when scaling characters but going based off of feats I cannot put king above Katakuri cuz I just haven’t seen enough from king for me to do so. And katakuris fs against snake man has to be taken into proper context the fight had been going on for a while so it’s not fair to just use that and say katakuri couldn’t keep dodging however I do see where you’re coming from w the Marco point. Katakuris fs is just too damn op and while it can be breached Ala luffy that came only when 1 katakuri lost his composure and 2 when he hurt himself and the fight had gone on for a whileee. So that’s where I’m at with things rn

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
This is a fair assessment even though I disagree. Bounties are not necessarily an indication of strength so i don’t use that when scaling characters but going based off of fears I cannot put king above Katakuri cuz I just haven’t seen enough from king for me to do so. And katakuris fs agaisnt snake man has to be taken into proper contexts the fight has been going on for a while so it’s not fair to just use that and say katakuri couldn’t keep dodging however I do see where you’re coming from w the Marco point. Katakuris fs is just too damn op and while it can be breached Ala luffy that came only when 1 katakuri lost his composure and 2 when he hurt himself and the fight had gone on for a whileee. So that’s where I’m at with things rn
I don't necessarily think Bounties are an indication of strength either, it's just that in this case it aligns perfectly IMO.

I mean the fastest attack Kuri's dodged is Snakeman and I just don't think Snakeman scales over Marco that's all. And if Marco is that fast, King's gotta be too since he beat him down. At the very least, I think Marco and King have comparable speeds, even though Marco might be slightly more faster.

In terms of on panel speed feats, we have a base King casually outpacing RS Sanji when he was rescuing Momo since he could catch up to Sanji despite him having a headstart.

I can understand wanting to see more though so let's just agree to disagree on that for now.
Post automatically merged:

He said Sanji was faster than Zoro

It’s still the case and always will be

Faster and Stronger
Where though? LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.