Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only strength-wise. I was hoping he'd be a bit more relevant throughout the whole arc. Let's see if his potential backstory is any good.
It seems this chapter he also shows incredible speed feats and a long ranged slash attack? We also have to see how he threw Zoro out of Onigashima or at least tried to do so.
If his stats are good, he only has to show awakening, COC or advanced Haki, then his hype is perfect.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It seems this chapter he also shows incredible speed feats and a long ranged slash attack? We also have to see how he threw Zoro out of Onigashima or at least tried to do so.
If his stats are good, he only has to show awakening, COC or advanced Haki, then his hype is perfect.
he probably did the beak attack he did on sanji but zoro blocked it with his swords and was pushed back

he probably did the beak attack he did on sanji but zoro blocked it with his swords and was pushed back
no
zoro blocked it with his coa in his belly
taht s why he used later tiger hunt:steef:
zoro was falling because king was already out of island with zoro
and zoro sent king flying back to onigashima with tiger hunt then zoro used the clearence move since he was falling

Zoro is about to mid diff King lol, why are you guys hyping King like he's something special?
He is far stronger than what I expected but calamities are trash overall
He is far better than Katakuri that is forsure. Katakuri comes off like he tries to hard to be cool, King just being who he is. Yet they both have this sense of "I got my shit together". He's a man of few words and bloodthirsty as hell with a God background which still need to be fleshed. He can potentially partially transform, which means just him and Marco can do it.

Katakuri has Observation over Big Mom
King has DF mastery potentially over Kaido

And he is fast as fuck. This is just the start but it's crazy we have not seen someone this highlighted with a bloodlust since Rob Lucci. I think Zoro can and will still mid diff to upper towards high diff, but he still a badass YC1 and definitely can beat Kata who won't be able to handle the flames.

Add the point that he none stop fight strong fighters, first Marco where he eat lot of attacks and now Zoro using two strong moves with haki who still didn´t slow him down. One of these moves in weaker version one shot a supernova...
Also Kaido only take him to marineford, which also hype him.
He has good df controll, changing only small body parts into zoan, so far only Marco did something like this.
He has his hype, it depends now on Oda how to continue this battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.