Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great moment from Zoro unleashing a mobility technique and closing a massive weakness in his fighting style, hopefully this means he doesn't need constant mobility assists against King.

the same luffy didnt use gear 4th to fly up there. The reason why luffy didn't use goku goku helicopter to get up there. The same reason why luffy didnt stretch his arms or limbs to return to the roof. The same reasonn luffy didnt slingshot himself back to the roof etc etc
But at that time luffy was heading up but was stop by queen & king plus there crew it was to heavenly guarded

OK on serious note :
You don't need racist slurs to be racist toward someone who doesn't have same human features : skintone, hair type , language etc.. as you.

There's subtle racism which can be shown via jokes, gestures, attitudes, art, movies...
It may sound cool and not serious but the person is actually sending a bad message & image to people's subconscious & consciousness.

I dont mind jokes but since it's a huge forum, you can't tell if someone has that sweet racism that's why I can't take some jokes from certain users whom I know are already toxic.

This is my final reply to anyone who quoted me or tried to talk me down.

Good post

Oda is shady tho... I think he really has some hate on women as fighters lol no way someone who's progressive writes female characters like this
people like you are the reason racism exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.