Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking one for the team and freeing the world of Moe-chan... Sounds like a victory was achieved that day.
Idk if victory if guy is around from I heard. Getting yourself banned is more stupidity than anything.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro finally learned out to fly. :milaugh:
Oh do up B thing in games :suresure:.
Post automatically merged:

u better double check
:cheers:
They have no grammar, bruh. You expect him to no his issues :milaugh:.

All we know for now is that 5% HP Zoro performed a feat only Oden was able to do. A fresher Zoro had the offensive power to stop the strongest attack in the series; both feats have been his upper limit of strength at the time.

Take that in to account and watch how the King fight plays out. I don't want to assign a mid diff or high diff to it yet, we are not sure quite how strong King is tbh.
Marco knees did more damage to king than post~senzu beans zoro‘s sneak attack
:suresure:

Marco knees did more damage to king than post~senzu beans zoro‘s sneak attack
:suresure:
Damage? Where? King is clean, even after Marco 1v1 him for so long. Do you understand the spoiler fully? King is now trying for like the first time ever, he's in his hybrid or partial hybrid, he is now moving at a much much faster speed, and he is even talking more and more exasperated/stressed which is why his veins were bulging. This is all from Zoro using that new variation (possibly) or Ultra Tiger Hunt.

I asked my question first stop moving the goalposts
I only answer yours if you can answer mine.
why not unban his old account and ban this one? It's not like it's a secret it's him, i remember on the first day he came back as
pan d.a.man @Zowo recognized he was Moe just by the way he talks:kobeha:
Then that isn't proving anything as how can one prove himself if you ban account and think I am another user.

Lol the man who talked in headcannons? Nah, try again. You have no crediblity, Perospero. No wonder you got one-shot each time :denzimote:.

Status
Not open for further replies.