Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He might up Sanji to be above Yamato, sure, but RIGHT NOW he definitely aint over her
Yamato will be Luffy’s Oden. She will be above Sanji because Oda loves Oden and Yamato. Luffy, Zoro and Yamato will be the conquerors trio. Sanji and Jinbe are a new duo, the advisors and tacticians -> that part is just my speculation
She’s far stronger than Sanji -> that’s a fact

Yamato will be Luffy’s Oden. She will be above Sanji because Oda loves Oden and Yamato. Luffy, Zoro and Yamato will be the conquerors trio. Sanji and Jinbe are a new duo, the advisors and tacticians -> that part is just my speculation
Doesn't really work given the fact that the only official duo is zoro and sanji

Nah Sanji with raid suit and black flame about to be diff

If we talking about this arc, it's maybe whether they are above or not on Yamato, but future arcs, they will be since if Oda not doing change on Jimbei above them, he isn't putting Yamato above either neither.

Yamato zoro sanji for M3
Luffy play in other league :kayneshrug:

Actually even if you are not Moe, the fact you are super triggered that someone calls you Moe is super funny, so sorry panda-chan !!
Not even trigger. You guys are quoting me around. You expect me not to answer? Not my fault you quote me and talk about 'Moe' thinking I am him when he is on Youtube. That's on your obsession, not mine XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.