Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Blother :milaugh::milaugh:
It's funny how you keep replying to everyone that you are not moe. if you said clearly that you are not moe, why you care about what the others think ?

LMAOOO
@Chrono, your thoughts on this? He is truly trying to act out as someone else when his exposing his main account talk more and more.

I am only replying to those who quote me. Not my fault you guys have insecure nerve as Zoro began begging :milaugh:.

Why you care to post to me still?

An user who popped up at the end of oro jackson, who got banned from WG because exactly like panda-chan, he was triggering everyone.
Panda-chan soon gonna follow the same end, moe or not. The thing gol.d roger the mod just said he knows that panda is moe that's why he let him come back, but moe (sorry panda-chan) thinks no one know anything :milaugh:!

This is his ex-boyfriend @nik87 :suresure:

An user who popped up at the end of oro jackson, who got banned from WG because exactly like panda-chan, he was triggering everyone.
Panda-chan soon gonna follow the same end, moe or not. The thing gol.d roger the mod just said he knows that panda is moe that's why he let him come back, but moe (sorry panda-chan) thinks no one know anything :milaugh:!

This is his ex-boyfriend @nik87 :suresure:
Yet different mods have come forward as Bang, Kiwi, even Bogard said I am not Moe. Again biased believe their own biased. That why 'ZKK' is debunked :suresure:.

Status
Not open for further replies.