Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FROM ZORO VS KAIDO to ZORO ONE SHOTTED KING to FRANKY OFFERING HELP to ZORO BEGGING KING.

HOW LOW CAN ZORO BE?
:christugh:Zoro did 'vs Kaido', round 1, and obviously will return again, per his storyline.

We're all just acknowledging how fire this fight gonna be and how badass King is. Maybe if Queen wasn't a weak goofball and fuckup, you have time hyping him instead of low bait trolling zoro fans.:chirstsad:

Just calm down and don’t reply to everyone. Discussing with others is alright but most of your time you fight against most users. Enjoy your time a little bit.

P.S LOROOO
You guys quote me on your own insecurities. My first post on here was talking to Pantheos, but somehow damage control came into talk and came to quote me on for their own issues. You got tell your group that than on me.

:christugh:Zoro did 'vs Kaido', round 1, and obviously will return again, per his storyline.

We're all just acknowledging how fire this fight gonna be and how badass King is. Maybe if Queen wasn't a weak goofball and fuckup, you have time hyping him instead of low bait trolling zoro fans.:chirstsad:
‘Obviously will return again’ got the same vibes as ‘zoro would one shotted king’
:gokulaugh:

imagine gonna believe someone like that again
:saden::saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.