Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He might up Sanji to be above Yamato, sure, but RIGHT NOW he definitely aint over her
In this arc, it's maybe, but King and Queen are no jokes in power to fight one on one and beat to stalling an enemy. I say in next arc, it push more Zoro and Sanji are top guys as Oda make it shown he see them as Wings of the Pirate King.
Post automatically merged:

Fixed for you.

Yamato will be Luffy’s Oden. She will be above Sanji because Oda loves Oden and Yamato. Luffy, Zoro and Yamato will be the conquerors trio. Sanji and Jinbe are a new duo, the advisors and tacticians -> that part is just my speculation
She’s far stronger than Sanji -> that’s a fact
zorotard saying like this when robin joined. the same thing happened when franky and jimbei joined. and now still believe in this?

some idiot cannot be cured
:suresure:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Yamato will be Luffy’s Oden. She will be above Sanji because Oda loves Oden and Yamato. Luffy, Zoro and Yamato will be the conquerors trio. Sanji and Jinbe are a new duo, the advisors and tacticians -> that part is just my speculation
She’s far stronger than Sanji -> that’s a fact
She's def stronger than Sanji rn, but she'll be weaker than EOS Sanji for sure.

My username isn't an English word retard. This is what happens when you have dog shit inside your skull instead of a functioning brain.
I never seen a word needing an capital 'R' on end of it in different language nor spelling of word your trying to make. Your true dumbass here and through. Your one hurting your intelligence by being toxic troll each day.

So King can do partial transformations. First time we have seen that. I'm not counting Marco because he has a mystical DF. That perfectly matches Kings fighting style. Any attack can become a deadly or stronger attack in an instant.

King tried to throw Zoro off the Island to beat him. Second time we have seen him try to beat Zoro without beating his swordsmamship strength/skill/power. It just shows King really is willing to do anything to win. He doesn't care.

The best thing about it is how Zoro is handling it. He is quickly reacting and adapting to deal the the attack or situation. That further proves how strong and skilled Zoro truly is.

Nobody should be surprised. He quickly reacted to hakai and used his skills and strength to create a large and powerful barrier haki to protect and save the other SN. Kaido and Big Mom combo attack failed to beat Zoro. They were helping each other and still failed.
:milaugh:

Can't wait to read the chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.