Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Then don't act out on another account to call me out each time you see me and acting like pathetic user to try to insult me when I got you you did nothing, but that even when we first met. You have your own issues to blame, not me :endthis:.
I didn’t even tag you, which means you’re responding to being called Moe on your own volition :willsmith:

I

Indigo

Zoro didn't fainted? Yeah Head Piece do that as 'ZKK' being debunked. You guys have no crediblity.
Dude

for the millionth fucking time

ZORO FAINTED BECAUSE HE WAS POISONED

read the fucking manga, read the SFX, watch the anime episode

if you can't understand that shit, just give up

it can't be more clear than that

just watch Zoro smiling and being fine after putting Kamazou on the ground, only for a few moments after we hear the sound of his stomach and then he goes down

I just can't deal with these guys trying to ignore this fact and assume it didn't happen, jesus fucking christ, i give up on these people, they don't want to see it

:crazwhat::stop:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
When you come on your main accounts and admit fault, we can bet again. Benndick haven't honor his first bet, so until then. No betting :myman:.
@The White Crane and I are each other’s alts, remember? So if we’re both slamming you, at least one main account is calling you a dickhead for real…and so is the other one, for that matter! :hihihi:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Wouldn't that be your, thing, JDB? The boy who cry 'racist' even though he give himself the own name? Your one acting out more as idiot than anyone.
Yes, everyone here is a racist, which is why I’ve called so many people that…just for fun’s sake, everyone reading this, like my comment if I have ever called you an anti-Semite and meant it ✡️👁‍🗨

Yes, everyone here is a racist, which is why I’ve called so many people that…just for fun’s sake, everyone reading this, like my comment if I have ever called you an anti-Semite and meant it ✡️👁‍🗨
Your one crying wolf on me when I call you by your name and think 'Dur...RACIST' even though I never say in any form only by one word to you on your name. Don't get upset if you never want to be called that.

Status
Not open for further replies.