Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He got hype tool by Hawkins, Kyoshiro, Gyukimaro, Kamazou, Apoo, and Kaido. He never beaten anyone and before you said 'Kamazou', he tied after fainting, not victory for him. Don't put BS there.

Where did Sanji need help on facing Queen? He never said that. Zoro one asking help from Drake vs Apoo, help on Kaido, and now Franky asking help on King. Your idiot on denying that more and more on your side.

Sanji tanked it and never got hurt on that and even in 3 YCs vs 1, he was fighting them on his own and tanking while harming them. Stupid to say Sanji has no feats and your being dumbass, punk bitch who can't have anything to back, but Zoro's begging on your mind on insecurity, bruh. Your biggest clown here than even Buggy.
Ofc your delusional two piece theories is what you have. He didn't tie for shit lmfao, Zoro took down Killer after getting striked which happened due 2v1 and Zoro didn't instantly pass out anyway and he ready for other guy. Nice bs you tryna pull here lmfao. Zoro dominated most of his fights or one shot the enemys again idk wtf you wanna about.

He didn't need help against Black Maria? Holy shit. Oh oh what about Marco helping him against Queen as well.

Zoro didn't ask for help, he wanted to the portion before too late and he did that once he got serious and went cut down Queen weapon like some side fodder too.

Sanji didn't fight 3 YCs lmfao stop the troll. How you gonna go delusional lmfao. He couldn't even handle King in base, struggling against Queen. Man's even went on floor after trying to fight them for few seconds.

I'm not the clown here basing my arguments on mistranslated spoilers. You think Queen is equal to King and Sanji fought three YC. Biggest special need clown in the whole history right here. Enjoy your own headcannon two piece, Shrek balls smeller

I

Indigo

@Pan D. A. Man

I am attempting to make a bet on your profile wall for a 3rd straight time Do you accept? Yes? or No?
Damn, you really believe ZKK. God damn.

I have a bet about ZKK with @MonsterZoro

if ZKK happens, he changes his name to MonsterZKK

if it doesn't happen, i will change my nickname to whatever he says

sounds good to me, fun either way

:milaugh:

Ofc your delusional two piece theories is what you have. He didn't tie for shit lmfao, Zoro took down Killer after getting striked which happened due 2v1 and Zoro didn't instantly pass out anyway and he ready for other guy. Nice bs you tryna pull here lmfao. Zoro dominated most of his fights or one shot the enemys again idk wtf you wanna about.

He didn't need help against Black Maria? Holy shit. Oh oh what about Marco helping him against Queen as well.

Zoro didn't ask for help, he wanted to the portion before too late and he did that once he got serious and went cut down Queen weapon like some side fodder too.

Sanji didn't fight 3 YCs lmfao stop the troll. How you gonna go delusional lmfao. He couldn't even handle King in base, struggling against Queen. Man's even went on floor after trying to fight them for few seconds.

I'm not the clown here basing my arguments on mistranslated spoilers. You think Queen is equal to King and Sanji fought three YC. Biggest special need clown in the whole history right here. Enjoy your own headcannon two piece, Shrek balls smeller
Kamazou fainted him after striking his shoulder. Zoro never beat him, only tied. He never beaten Gyukimaro to begin with no everyone else.

Lol he doesn't fight women, you idiot :suresure:. You really putting him fighting women as something? Guess beating Jabra in same arc means nothing after unable to fight women. Your dumb on your talk.

Macro was struggling to Queen and where have Macro fight with Sanji on Queen? You ok there?

Zoro accepted help from many characters in fighting Hawkins, Apoo, Kaido, and now even Franky asking him help on King. Do not denied he gotten more help this arc to guy Sanji fighting enemies on his own. Zoro having his own issues fighting enemies without help coming to aid him on bouts.

Your are clown, bruh. They are equals and denying this point is stupidity personifcation here. Don't get upset cause your Head Piece and trolling insecurity getting to you as Zoro begging King here.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
All Moe wanted from the time he was banned to the time he was allowed to return was to do exactly the kind of shit he’s been doing all day…what a fuckin’ life, and that’s coming from someone else who spends most waking moments here :endthis:
i bet even before gol d. roger allowed him to come back he was still stalking this place,he misses us that much:josad:

All Moe wanted from the time he was banned to the time he was allowed to return was to do exactly the kind of shit he’s been doing all day…what a fuckin’ life, and that’s coming from someone else who spends most waking moments here :endthis:
Then don't act out on another account to call me out each time you see me and acting like pathetic user to try to insult me when I got you you did nothing, but that even when we first met. You have your own issues to blame, not me :endthis:.

Status
Not open for further replies.