Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@mods can we please get rid of the cancer on this thread you have seen repeated patterns of the same thing happening and why the downspirals are occcuring, there is not a coincidence here.

I

Indigo

I mean Luffy is 19 and he is getting near Yonko lvl. Not farfetched to say Macro could be very strong around that age.

Then why given YC2? Not YC1?
Yet Luffy, the same example you used, in 16 years old was weak as shit compared to the level of power you think Marco had.

I don't know why Whitebeard gave Oden YC2, i said my theory i already, either there was a YC1 that died before that and we don't know him, or there wasn't a captain to the 1st division because Whitebeard was still active, he only put Marco in charge of 1st Division after Marco got older and stronger, and when Whitebeard started getting older. That's my reason for it. It makes much more sense to me than Marco being YC1 by 16 years old, and not having improved at all in the last 30 years, wtf.

Many of his fights? Lmfao He gave L to Killer in 2v1 and folded Apoo once he got serious. If you gonna cry about needing help, then you better start crying about Luffy first. Queen didn't harm shit lmfao, you seriously basing your point on Queen going at brainless BM? How come he struggling knocking Sanji then? I've already told you how, King put down Sanji with ease and never went out or used hybrid while Queen out here fighting in hybrid against tired Sanji without even a suit. No one is begging but ofc your delusional frog ass gotta manipulate everything. Keep up your spirit once the spoilers clear out let's see who is the biggest clown
He got hype tool by Hawkins, Kyoshiro, Gyukimaro, Kamazou, Apoo, and Kaido. He never beaten anyone and before you said 'Kamazou', he tied after fainting, not victory for him. Don't put BS there.

Where did Sanji need help on facing Queen? He never said that. Zoro one asking help from Drake vs Apoo, help on Kaido, and now Franky asking help on King. Your idiot on denying that more and more on your side.

Sanji tanked it and never got hurt on that and even in 3 YCs vs 1, he was fighting them on his own and tanking while harming them. Stupid to say Sanji has no feats and your being dumbass, punk bitch who can't have anything to back, but Zoro's begging on your mind on insecurity, bruh. Your biggest clown here than even Buggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.