Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know, it's never said as far as i know. If i had to bet, Whitebeard himself was the man in control before getting older and deciding putting Marco in charge of that division, since he got older and stronger.
Post automatically merged:

So?
Macro was probably it since until then, Oden was made YC2 and despite being probably strongest next to Whitebeard, Whitebeard saw him as YC2, so don't put this on me. That must mean either no meaning between YCs or that Macro or someone was stronger than him in that group, but it puts holes on your logic there.

I

Indigo

Macro was probably it since until then, Oden was made YC2 and despite being probably strongest next to Whitebeard, Whitebeard saw him as YC2, so don't put this on me. That must mean either no meaning between YCs or that Macro or someone was stronger than him in that group, but it puts holes on your logic there.
How the hell do you think Marco was YC1 during the flashback? he was 16 years old and was not treated as Whitebeard second in command back then. Not even close.

He is YC1 some years after that, but not during that flashback.

How the hell do you think Marco was YC1 during the flashback? he was 16 years old and was not treated as Whitebeard second in command back then. Not even close.

He is YC1 some years after that, but not during that flashback.
I mean Luffy is 19 and he is getting near Yonko lvl. Not farfetched to say Macro could be very strong around that age.

Then why given YC2? Not YC1?

Status
Not open for further replies.