Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what other website? reddit? oro?
Mangahelpers, Youtube, and I think he got banned from OJ from what I heard. They didn't like him there either. Users from there told me about OJ was like.
Post automatically merged:

@Pan D. A. Man King and Queen def aren't equals, and no way in hell is Queen stronger.

The gap between King and Queen is smaller than the gaps between the other YC1 and YC2s however
Nah, no gap have you as equals in your debut and even fighting same enemy being Macro. Their structure is different than different crews. Macro would not compliment them together if he think one was better than another.

but the bet isn’t zero this like making a Santi vs queen bet and saying the bet is over at 997 because he was with Blk Maria
He made a bet on me on who is the most toxic fanbase and I told him no on it, but he force me into it and we bet. He lost the bet, but he refuse to honor it.

Fuckface, the point is how easy to make fool of BM. No matter what you think and hope to believe won't change the fact that Queen is below King. Queen had to hybrid against Sanji without suit lmfao the same Sanji with suit who got dropped by weakest zoan form from King

Make me hoe.
BM still was doing damage and wasn't stopped. Jimbei is struggling to T6H, stop with cap and BS on you. Queen is on same lvl as King and it shows and why Sanji need RS to fight? Never said he need it for power, only for stealth missions. Your idiot as it's not like on Enma that Zoro needs it for able to fight to try to attack others. Not same issue here.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
LoL, thats what you could understand by reading the arc? :seriously:

Sanji's combat feats were PRETTY decent giving all the circumstances and the fact that they weren't there to fight, but to escape, he just didn't get a 1vs1 and there are many reasons for that
Of course I did, that's what happened. You should be pretty limited if you think he looked good. No offence.

Sanji was active in fighting and Zoro was one getting hype tool by guys as Kamazou and Apoo and need help on many of his fights to the enemies this arc. What feats on King is above Queen's feats for harming Yonko and Macro? Stop BS and being dumbass and spoilers talking on him begging King especially after almost falling over. Please stop trying to denied failures on Zoro even on Franky asking his ass to help him as he got help in many fights.
Many of his fights? Lmfao He gave L to Killer in 2v1 and folded Apoo once he got serious. If you gonna cry about needing help, then you better start crying about Luffy first. Queen didn't harm shit lmfao, you seriously basing your point on Queen going at brainless BM? How come he struggling knocking Sanji then? I've already told you how, King put down Sanji with ease and never went out or used hybrid while Queen out here fighting in hybrid against tired Sanji without even a suit. No one is begging but ofc your delusional frog ass gotta manipulate everything. Keep up your spirit once the spoilers clear out let's see who is the biggest clown

Status
Not open for further replies.