Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet Luffy, the same example you used, in 16 years old was weak as shit compared to the level of power you think Marco had.

I don't know why Whitebeard gave Oden YC2, i said my theory i already, either there was a YC1 that died before that and we don't know him, or there wasn't a captain to the 1st division because Whitebeard was still active, he only put Marco in charge of 1st Division after Marco got older and stronger, and when Whitebeard started getting older. That's my reason for it. It makes much more sense to me than Marco being YC1 by 16 years old, and not having improved at all in the last 30 years, wtf.
Again Idk, someone was YC1, but it was not Oden who Whitebeard willingly choose to put him YC2, so you have to see on yourself on that as felt like if there as YC1, the flashback would have reveal, it, but we only see Macro there and he is more logical to be in position. We can wait on more flashbacks on the time maybe, but that is what is shown about that and Macro could be very strong even at that age.

Status
Not open for further replies.