Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro fainted like a bitch to Kamazou. Please nothing to add about that at all here. Gyukimaro was smiling as he fainted, don't lie.

Sanji fought them on his own and that happened. Zoro had help with Drake on Apoo and that is canon.

He was struggling why else would he compliment him and Zoro need help at times as why else he get help in team fights.

Nah, Luffy was there. He fought with him. He had help and Luffy doesn't need protection. Please. Apoo tanked his attack and still fighting even now. Don't be idiot there. Kaido one-shot him easily, please don't. Zoro is begging and Franky ask him if he needs help. It shows he get help more in this arc on enemies he struggle with, bruh. Don't be dumbass tool of a troll.
Sanji couldn't even out the fight against King and Queen which lead to Marco getting washed. Sanji absolutely got no feats, he couldn't even finish off Page One with suit or even react to King in base and got trashed by King in weakest from.

Zoro took on 2v1 and takes the strongest and smiles while getting stabbed. Sanji cries for help actual spaz. Sanji couldn't even react to Kaido breath fire earlier new. Didn't Zoro cut that shit in two piece like nothing?

Technically Zoro saved not only Luffy and whole Supernova from combined Yonko attack which literally saved the raid while Sanji was begging for help lmfao :myman:

Me everytime he logs on WorstGen:

Look like Beta, act like Beta, talk like Beta, you are indeed, the BETA.
Post automatically merged:

I have made a generous offer to donate if Mods step in and remove this cancer. Mods it is very clear that one user is ruining this thread. I will offer $30 for you to remove him. There is clearly reasonable cause to do so at this point
Nah, only your side ruined it and mods are aware of you guys as I told them in my reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.