Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea you don't know how VC work. They leave those haki things blank at various times to be reveal in the story. Idc what you go by Oda referenced the VC in the sbs your some random clown on the internet
Again SBS and Manga can give you more updated information, not outdated stuff especially it's confirmed Kaido in manga see them as top guys even during fight 20 years ago, they still his top guys.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
my question before detailed summary/pics out

1. How tf Zoro meets Franky? he got sent off by King?
2. Did King sent Zoro fly and then Zoro countered it with Ultra Tiger Hunt in mid-air, and then he does Clearance attack so he doesnt fall from the island?

That's what I thought bitch. Imagine using your own delusional headcannon to argue and lose so miserably. There's no need for me to bring proof if it literally happened in manga and you can re read bring the part where he asks for help and also where it states or shows Queen is equal to King. :cheers:
Your on going into insults when I ask for proof. Don't be acting that manner if you think your factual when your not. Again they are equals and evidence have shown. What evidence you have when Zoro didn't have help in facing guys I mention :kayneshrug:?

VC also said Garp has no COC too, but we know he does. I go more on manga and SBS since you can have more talk on Oda there.
Once again, Vivre Card cannot confirm someone doesn't have something. If Oda wants to showcase it in the manga, he will. Jack's Vivre Card was updated with Haki for one.

If Ace gets a Vivre Card again, it'll show COA, COC and COO, for example.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
my question before detailed summary/pics out

1. How tf Zoro meets Franky? he got sent off by King?
2. Did King sent Zoro fly and then Zoro countered it with Ultra Tiger Hunt in mid-air, and then he does Clearance attack so he doesnt fall from the island?
how long before fool summary?

Status
Not open for further replies.