Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
my question before detailed summary/pics out

1. How tf Zoro meets Franky? he got sent off by King?
2. Did King sent Zoro fly and then Zoro countered it with Ultra Tiger Hunt in mid-air, and then he does Clearance attack so he doesnt fall from the island?
Franky is right in front of the Live Floor. Remember why he had to defeat Sasaki quickly?

People still saying Zoro begged for his life 10 minutes before the summary... :cantseeme:

so fucking brave
Agenda Piece is always strong, depending on it you can stretch lines into cheerleading and begging, on the other side of the spectrum if you dislike something you can claim the character didn't really mean it.

Your on going into insults when I ask for proof. Don't be acting that manner if you think your factual when your not. Again they are equals and evidence have shown. What evidence you have when Zoro didn't have help in facing guys I mention :kayneshrug:?
That's exactly what I thought, of course now you gotta become a bitch instead showing proof. You're the one holding so tightly about Queen being equal to King so why not show it? Perhaps because it doesn't exist? Guess what there are no proof of Zoro asking help either and this time is a W for me. You bring me your delusional points as facts and then you can try to argue. Lmfao you went from troll clown to absolute joke of tool :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.