Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah bro but every single Zoro fan were hyping this to the moon as if he could tank and block everything. King is here showing he can't and I am not the one who is salty :milaugh:
I mean hakai happened right ? And Big mom said let's see how many people we erased so what happened at the rooftop doesn't change.
Zoro speedblizted big mom and kaido and have trouble here, King is that strong and fast.

I am telling this since King appeared that he is not a push over ... He is the right hand of Kaido and the one who went with his captain for MF, he is completely another lvl.

:suresure: King was holding back a lot against Marco.
Of course Marco never fought serious Calamities
Even then he got exhausted by casual Calamities

Hybrid King vs Hybrid Marco is extreme diff either way, leaning on King who has better physical strength and more skills
Marco is one trick pony...

They're all "hyped" in the beginning. The issue is how they fall.
50/50

Portrayal is key, and I feel like Ulti really is the only one that fits what you mean. She was hyped at first, but then 1 shot by Yamato immediately in the same then kept taking L's since her 1 hit to Luffy. She even looked like a joke to Tama.

Jack wasn't really portrayed well at all since Zou. No named moves. No signficant fights/moments where he felt dangerous. He was downplayed as such and people hated how he fell. Sasaki did virtually nothing to Franky himself, just the Shogun. P1 was a joke. WsW did something until Jinbe decided to get serious. Same with Robin and Black Maria.

Nothing really like King and Queen, who seem to be getting their due diligence after already having moments with Marco. And it just keeps going too. They, imo, feel way more like Kaido in that they are stronger and more durable than usual and Oda actually shows it.

This already seems to be the first part of Zoro vs King, I don't know if Oda will really switch to another fight in the next chapter. Anyway I expect two more chapters of this fight.

:milaugh:
"Zoro will block g3 gatling, g4 attacks, Kata attacks, yc attacks ... and not be overpowered "

"Zoro haki and Defence is way above ycs "
Imagine a hakiless named attacks from King is making the top tier getting tossed from one end of the floor to the end, till outside of onigashima.
Zoro > Marco, but still not at top tier yet.
After end of wano, he will be amongst the bottom of the top tier list imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.