Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes shockwave from using her homie. Cap King attack has shown crazy feat overpowering Zoro attacks who overpowered Kaido attacks.

We did see kuzan again in the war. He just had the bruise from Jozu stop it.
We saw Aokiji right after Jozu's attack, on the next page there was no more bleeding.
Unlike Marco's kick, we didn't see how Aokiji's condition was after the attack, we saw Aokiji just a chapter later.
And I don't agree with using blood as a damage criterion, Marco broke his sword and sent him away, of course his AP was higher than Jozu's, or at least equal

Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

We see that King is transformed into his hybrid form (although it's not confirmed in the chapter). His body remains human form but his arms turn into Pteranodon wings (the ones that he used to attack everyone) and there's a Pteranodon crest on his head.

We have never seen a zoan devil fruit user capable doing this right ?

Sooo 2hours ago people said that zoro can fly with his swords right????
sooo are you sure that his swords helps him fly or the « very strong attack of king » 😂:gokulaugh::cantseeme:

Shaking the island and divided the clouds is already seen to me as Yonko Level, this isn't 10 days fight like Admirals to affect the island, this is a Day fight and is already collapsing the island.
This is how exactly a certain fandom overly extrapolates things out of context. Like I said being on same playing field doesn't mean nothing. You have to have the capacity to defeat. I don't see that in Luffy yet. So wait atleast until Luffy shows such prowess otherwise you look like clown when 1013 repeats.

Status
Not open for further replies.