Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nekomamushi: "Be careful or you will transform into Sulong.
For some reason, the moon showed up again in the sky..."

It's Luffy and Kaido yo.....ironically Kaido indirectly helped alliance too.....

We can see Onigashima in the sky while the clouds are separating more and more. Yamato and Momonosuke look up at the sky as Luffy and Kaidou are face to face after their collision.

Yamato: "I read it in the journal...!!"
When Roger and Shirohige clashed, the sky also splited!!!"

Now now...that's the portrayal and confirmation needed for Luffy entered into the ranks of top tiers......good job....Luffy fans @Luffy is the mc @Luffydom56 @Blother @Bogard @Noctis and other fans.....our boy hype continues.....:finally::steef:

Luffy tells Yamato to go help Momonosuke, who is on the edge of the island unable to jump because he doesn't know how to fly yet. Yamato jumps on his head and tells Momonosuke that he is going to help him. Kaidou goes after them.

Kaidou: "Hey Yamato!! Momonosuke...
Where do you think you are going!!!"

Momonosuke freaks out when he sees Kaidou going after them. Then he thinks about the last moment he saw Kinemon before Kaidou attacked him. Momonosuke asks Kinemon for help from within. At that moment Kaidou reaches them but Yamato blocks his attack.

Luffy comes up from behind, stretches his legs and wraps Kaidou's neck with them to stop him.

Luffy: "Yamao!!"

Yamato: "I understand!!
You wanna fight alone, right!!?"

Luffy answers with a smile.

Luffy: "Yes!!!"

Another Yamato for straw hat moment..... @Jew D. Boy .....at the moment, we just need an official confirmation for yamato as SH......:kata:

Yamato: "The island is starting to collapse!!!"

Momonosuke: "Huh!!?"

Yamato: "It's not possible...
Kaidou's power... is weakening...!?

“Flame Clouds” are unstable."

Is it me (or my bias) or is this implies Kaido power "started" to become weak now instead of already weakened before....(don't take this too seriously...I may be right or I may be biased).....:sus:

The island will arrive in less than 5 minutes!!"

anything between 1 min to 4. 59 sec.....hmmm....

Yamato: "Luffy is the one carrying everything on his back...!!
Right now he is fighting alone!!!"

He should be....that much he has to do since he is a captain and pirate king contender......:goyea:

Cut to the “Live Floor” in Onigashima's castle. We can see that King is attacking people all over the floor with cutting wind blades (both samurais and members of the Beast Pirates). Zoro is hit by King's attack, he tries to stop it with his swords but the attack is so powerful that Zoro flies through the wall.

We see that King is transformed into his hybrid form (although it's not confirmed in the chapter). His body remains human form but his arms turn into Pteranodon wings (the ones that he used to attack everyone) and there's a Pteranodon crest on his head.

King's attack has been so strong that Zoro flies through one of the corridors near to the “Live Floor”. Franky is there and manages to stop Zoro and stops his flight. Zoro says King is strong, Franky offers to help but Zoro says he's OK.

King is growing on me......dude is doing a nice job....Zoro is awesome as usual.....hope this fight will be one of the best fights of wano and Zoro badly needed awesome fight as it was due since enies lobby.....good going....

Zoro can fly now which is awesome....I think next chapter we will see Sanji vs Queen with Sanji showing some cool moves......

Anyways another solid chapter.....can't wait for pics.......

Good thing I didn't compare Lolo to Marco, Lolo fanboy,

I compared ice sword to special Wado Ichimonji steel sword, which not even Mihawk could break it when attacked Easy Blue Lolo.

No one gives a fuck about the user, Aokiji's ice sword can clash with special steel swords like Wado, thus it makes his sword as strong as regular steel.
Foxy arc Zoro thats who your comparing 1st commander too. Lol

There's literally nothing that says that your version is true lol. All we see is a clash between Big Mom and Marco, which isn't anything like Zoro cutting Prometheus.

If you think Marco and Big Mom aren't using physical strength at all in this clash, I really don't know what to say lmfao
Again bullshit. You lacking the ability of comprehension is the only thing blatant. Let me go slow for you..

One.....................was...................... a display of physical attack

While the other was

A display

Of flame ability

No comparison

Marco's flames sucked out Prometheus's life you dunce. It's not about raw power.

Boundman is stronger than Jozu who blocked the World's Strongest Slash

None of these people are anywhere near Gear 4 levels of power.
TBF, I think you could make that argument for King considering how he is sending Zoro flying. Zoro, someone who hasn't been sent flying in ages, and was able to hold his own even against emperors attacks. Him getting flat out overpowered in a clash is crazy.

At the very least, King is on the same level as top commanders. Undeniably so.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Hakai was the most overrated feat this arc. Ashura feat >>>> Hakai feat. The fact that Zoro is getting pushed back by King's slashes, shows that Jozu >>> Zoro's strength. And Boundman >>> Jozu.

Zoro's best feat is his swordscutting/lethality. That's close to Top Tier. Everything else is still lagging. That's why Law/Kid > Zoro.
Two Yonko worked together to produce Hakai, how on earth is stopping it an overrated feat? Or do you think Mihawk's random one-handed slash packs more power than Kaido and BM combined? And why did Post-Udon Luffy with ADCOA gave up his life against Hakai when his Dressrossa self has more physical power than Zoro?:saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.