Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy Zoro get throw away even though blocking the attack, how Op is King? Really Zoro is right now has massive problems and I like this very much, Zoro even admit that King is a monster holy fucking shit.

Bro the hype, Zoro know Franky would get one shot by King.
How the flying fodders though to defeat King? King would destroy WsW and Sasaki thougher lol

Brooooooo
Holy fucking shit,King attack overpowered Ultra Tiger Hunt and send Zoro across the Fucking island!!! OMMGGG.
:steef:
@Sentinel , @Peroroncino , @zzShinichi , @TheAncientCenturion , @Hanzo hattori , @Paperchampion23 , @Bounty , @Bogard , @JazzMazz , @HA001 , @Seth , @MonsterKaido , @Tejas , @Steven , @nik87
"But King's attack is very powerful and Zoro is thrown away again. This time he goes through several walls and finally he's blown outside of Onigashima's castle. Zoro spits blood from his mouth."

Kings attack overpowered Zoro Ultra Tiger hunt and send him across the fucking castle. How op is this monster!!!
King downplayers took a big L

LoL isnt that more realstic than putting Luffu above Kaido lmao
I aint got King above kaido though i got King above Luffy who strugling against nerfed , wounded 20HP kaido pathetic

"Thats Cute Kaidos Shaking" lmao that cute shaking luffy cant even imagine to do :milaugh:

Condomtards pathetic as always
Zoro made whole island trembling at chapter 1002 no credit
Meanwhile Luffy made island shaking with KAIDOS HELP: damn fucking goat leagues above

Lol
Luffy just touched kaidos ass because Zoro gave him a Wound and made him trembling

As i said Tag me When Luffy made Kaido Trembling + HUF HUF for the first time

I will put him close to Zoros level(Halfdead)

Current Allgo out king might high extrm diff Luffy who strugling with 20HP kaido
:milaugh:
Oh and i read Chapter 1002 and i don't see Zolo shaking the island, only cut the Horn.

W

Wonderful World

I swear, every time we see Kaido and Luffy, it's like he's shrinking. Watch, he's eventually going to be the same height as Luffy at this rate.

I'm starting to see a few people talk about Hakai and claim it is no longer an impressive feat, blocking Hakai doesn't mean anything, and more because King is pushing Zoro him away.

The mistake that's being made is they fell to understanding the type of skill/power used to block hakai.

Blocking Hakai wasn't achieved by just Zoro's strength or even his swords. A huge part of it came from his barrier haki. Hyou explained to Luffy haki or ryuo can be used to cover the body or object. This (barrier) haki can be used offensively or defensively.

Of course, we know it can be extended from the body. We saw the admirals do that. He tried to have Luffy used it defensively against Big Mom to block/stop her attack.

Zoro did the same thing when he blocked Hakai.

This is further supported by the fact the power and energy from the attack went around them. That showed us the size of his barrier.

Like any technical or power a character won't use it all the time. Based off the summary Zoro didn't use that power to block King's attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.