Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yes, but for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. So at the very least, we know King can withstand whatever level of force he is capable of outputting. So it stands to reason that if his AP is strong enough to push Zoro back like that, then his defensive abilities are on par with his AP, which is above Zoro's. So he fairs better at blocking the attack, but by how much is the question.
I believe it's not a good idea to scale a person's defensive capabilities via their offense. I mean, I don't think Luffy can block KKG; even a Kong Gun may send him flying, to be honest.

LoL isnt that more realstic than putting Luffu above Kaido lmao
I aint got King above kaido though i got King above Luffy who strugling against nerfed , wounded 20HP kaido pathetic

"Thats Cute Kaidos Shaking" lmao that cute shaking luffy cant even imagine to do :milaugh:

Condomtards pathetic as always
Zoro made whole island trembling at chapter 1002 no credit
Meanwhile Luffy made island shaking with KAIDOS HELP: damn fucking goat leagues above

Lol
Luffy just touched kaidos ass because Zoro gave him a Wound and made him trembling

As i said Tag me When Luffy made Kaido Trembling + HUF HUF for the first time

I will put him close to Zoros level(Halfdead)

Current Allgo out king might high extrm diff Luffy who strugling with 20HP kaido
:milaugh:
Hahahahahaha, you re funny guy.

Troll ass thread like usual.

King above Kaidou? Ahhahahahah.

Well Luffy isn't one to who has been trashed by YC1 level dude while been a Top tiers in your eyes.

Come back here when Zoro split the sky with a Clash against a Top tiers, right now Cutting a Horn is his best feat.

Zoro stops King's flap and even manages to hit King's head. But King's attack is very powerful and Zoro is thrown away again. This time he goes through several walls and finally he's blown outside of Onigashima's castle. Zoro spits blood from his mouth.

King doesn't stop and attacks Zoro again (Zoro is surprised). The blow takes Zoro off Onigashima Island but Zoro reacts in time and manages to return to the island by propelling himself with a new attack called "Nitouryuu: Clearance/Clear Lance" (Two Swords Style: Celestial Tanuki Spear - 二刀流: 空狸槍 (クリアランス)).

Zoro: "Hah, hah...!!
That was dangerous...!!
At least let me die with a sword...!!
Or I won't forgive you!!!"

Kinguuu :steef::steef:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I believe it's not a good idea to scale a person's defensive capabilities via their offense. I mean, I don't think Luffy can block KKG; even Kong Gun may send him flying, to be honest.
This actually happened in Udon lol before Luffy learnt Level 2 CoA.

Big Mom's random hit sent both Luffy and Hyogoro flying when he tries to stop Big Mom's punch. Safe to say her strength is G4 KG level atleast.

Its funny how people said Shillew not thst strong cause he didn't have a PP fruit. Look what King slashes are doing. Lol imagine someone who well versed in swordsmanship lol. They downplayed King and look what he doing. Shillew going to be a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.