Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell yourself that. Imagine coming to every Zoro hype chapter and trying to pretend people are upset over nothing.

Do you think these guys expect Zoro to kill Kaido and block hakais every chapter? This fight is great so far.
They do. And say so regularly.

These chapters bring them plummeting down to earth, kid

Know what, I'm not even mad Oda shafted the F6 and Jack (I am but oh well) lol. They should get up and keep the Strawhats busy if the BMP won't in a few chapters, but I know it won't happen.

Outside of Big Mom and Katakuri, it's roughly the same effect with her crew in terms of a having 1 competent follower. Kaido and King are just the peak of their crew by a longshot. I'll extend my arm to Queen, who may be up there too, but really needs to get a chapter like this. Show me some crazy Vegapunk level tech bruh, keep it going.

So Zorofans went from Zoro one shot King to Zoro low diff him to a mid diff, but now King is a top tier!! I’m impressed they don’t want to admit King is a YC1 rather a top tier so that Zoro doesn’t look bad lol. :suresure:
Nothing new here man, i do think Zoro is a low top tier or borderline but there is a degree of overestimation and i think its fine. At the end of the day its just a manga so let others have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.