Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily reminder that Who’s Who thought he could take King
This chapter is reminding me again why he didn't just spend 2-3 more chapters developing WsW/Sasaki/Black Maria to make their opponents struggle more. Sure, I get they are way weaker, but for Franky to be in "need help?" condition is just weird to me. Brook is literally uninjured.

Like what does Oda intend to do these 3? Nami/Usopp? Chopper/Robin if they recover? Yamato of all people is now free to fuck shit up. Like this is an absolute perfect excuse to have the F6 continue to recover/rage and keep Jinbe, Franky, Brook, Nami and Usopp busy. Jack? There's Yamato. Remaining Numbers? Kaiju Chopper at your service XD

But seriously though, if not something stupid as this, it's literally fodder fights or against the Big Mom Pirates if the island lands. Otherwise, I have no fucking clue

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
perhaps its never been out of the question for commander level characters to block some top tier attacks ?

jozu mihawk
marco kizaru
and hakai was a momentary stop.
So why didn't Luffy, Kid, Law, and Killer didn't even try it? Do you think they aren't commander-level? Or perhaps the commanders need some special defensive abilities to pull off what Zoro can do with brute strength alone which is probably why his rooftop peers didn't want anything to do with Hakai despite some of them being stronger than Jozu and Marco?

Pero didn't even respect Katakuri, despite Katakuri having ''CoC'', he didn't want to follow Katakuri, he wanted to lead Katakuri as Katakuri's captain, Flampe spit on his face:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

No one can rule over Marco in WB Pirates, until its proven otherwise.

Marco was called as ''right-hand'' in info card,

Katakuri was never called that,

Even Perospero and Flampe doesn't give a fuck about him :vistalaugh: While Marco rules over other commanders.

Marco ragdolls Katakuri, just like G4 and Big Mom,

Katakuri isn't clashing with Big mom equally and creating mountain size shockwaves, and he isn't ragdolling Kizaru's arm block and sending him flying, and he isn't choking Zoan King and Zoan Queen and sending Lolo flying at the same time.

There is a reason why Marco's bounty > Katakuri's bounty,
Just like WB's bounty > Big mom's bounty for a reason.

Stop the copium. :luuh:
:milaugh:yes

No need to continue here

You are the one coping coz Marco fought casual Calamities and was exhausted
Cox he got choked like fodder by linlin
A loser with 3 AP

Some of these people saying King is as strong as Katakuri because "YC1" without possibility of being flat out stronger despite portrayal and doing well vs someone with significantly better feats than Katakuri.

The fucked up part is, these are the same people who say Queen >>>> Smoothie regardless of YC2 or not because of pOrTraYal aNd fEaTs. Because that only applies to things that aren't related to Zoro, yeah?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
YC1+ got RAGDOLLED BY YC1. LMAO

IF U ADD ‘AFTER HE MANAGED TO DEFEAT KING EXTREME DIFF’ to your words, then its more believable.
:goyea:
I am not sure if I understand what you're saying.

I’m not gonna lie to you guys.

If Kaido straight up loses to Luffy rn it might be underwhelming
Not necessarily, their clash was just compared with Roger and WB's clash. The narrative is that Luffy is now at a level where he can challenge anyone to a fight.

Eh? Thats a stretch, we didbt see any black lightning or some shit from it? Idk cant remember
It's COA, not COC. Barrier Haki is what admirals used to block WB's shockwave.

He's not interested in power levels.

What is the lesson? Zoro hasn't even used Sanzen Sekai, let alone Ashura vs. King. There's 0 chance he'll be able to tank that shit.

Oda is just dicking around cause he doesn't want the fight to end fast. Against Pica he went straight to Sanzen Sekai.
Ashura?? Zoro ain't using his ultimate until he was at his limit.
Ofc if Zoro hit King with Ashura he may get one shotted, but will King just try to tank it??
King is not Kaido who will just let himself wide open and get hit.

Even using Sanzen sakai against King won't be easy, he is not Pica who is just a giant stone that has no mobility. King is fast and could easily dodge or tank it.
According to your logic current Zoro will beat Mihawk, Shanks, Luffy etc. because they can't tank Ashura.

Oda is not bitching around or waste time. Using ultimate technique so early is not a Shonen rule in the first place, and character will never use their top tier attack until the last part of the battle.

What? There's a lot of issues in this scaling.

1. Katakuri was dodging Boundman pretty well with FS. Makes no sense to scale him lower than Boundman.
2. How are Marco and King < Katakuri when they can keep up with Kizaru? If anything Katakuri hasn't shown that he could keep up with Kizaru. Not the other way around.
3. King, in base casually outpaced RS Sanji when he caught up to Sanji escaping with Momo despite having a headstart.

Kizaru > Marco > King > Snakeman >~ Katakuri > Boundman > Sanji > Zoro

This is the correct scaling. Although Sanji and Zoro can be scaled up or low based on the feats they show now.
Since when i put Boudman above Kata, when i putting him equally?

Since when Marco was keeping up with Kizaru? He was standing wanting to blocked Marco not evaded.

What? There's a lot of issues in this scaling.

1. Katakuri was dodging Boundman pretty well with FS. Makes no sense to scale him lower than Boundman.
2. How are Marco and King < Katakuri when they can keep up with Kizaru? If anything Katakuri hasn't shown that he could keep up with Kizaru. Not the other way around.
3. King, in base casually outpaced RS Sanji when he caught up to Sanji escaping with Momo despite having a headstart. Current chapter is the one actually King has shown some speed feats.

Kizaru > Marco > King > Snakeman >~ Katakuri > Boundman > Sanji > Zoro

This is the correct scaling. Although Sanji and Zoro can be scaled up or low based on the feats they show now.
When did Marco keep up with Kizaru? He tanked the attack. When did he evade Kizaru? Also where does it show that Kizaru always move at same speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.