Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to understand where people got this from

:choppawhat:like what?

Since when tossing Zoro around who's inferior to Boundman in aP, speed and physical strength , means King has better feats than Katakuri

:suresure: base Kata troll diffed g3 luffy... the first person person troll/toy with G3 other than Yamato.

King finally surpassed tea party kata in feats
He's yet to surpass pre merienda Kata in feats.
Yamato didn't troll Luffy, Luffy was in rush mode/ not serious, she even noted he was holding back a LOT.
Luffy was deadly serious against Kat, not a fair comparison.
Post automatically merged:

Because they lied about him beating BM lol
CP0 didn't lie to the WG...

No way to get around Katakuri's FS unless Zolo has a speed form like Luffy's G4 Snake man and learn future sight on top of it
Aaah classic...luffy's entrance into Dressrosa, it still
looks good, if only the whole arc was consistent animation wise, it was all of the place and the pacing was....possibly the worst it has ever been, Dressrosa would be been so good if they weren't animating Dbs at the same time and doing the One piece Gold movie...Toei is a bunch of quacks, they doing good now, but they are still a bunch of quacks:whitepress:

"It also seems that he has an elaborated mark or tattoo above his eye ... "

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this supposed "mark" just the broken "google" from King's mask?
I lean towards tattoo/mark but I could be convinced either way, the first look seems more like a defined pattern on his skin but the ending panel could also pass as shards from the goggle.

:choppawhat:

You do realize that Base Luffy has grown a lot post Udon along with his G4, right? Like, all his stats have been significantly upped. You literally can't compare that G4 with this G4. Luffy won't say shit about surpassing King because:

1) He has already done that much earlier.
2) He isn't the main antagonist of this arc like Katakuri.
Luffy grew like that to fight Kaido not King
Just like he grew to fight kata not King

King is now where above Pre fs Luffy like Katakuri is. What exactly did King do? Lol

Pre fs Luffy vs King will be very high diff...luffy doesn't need PU to beat King
That's a fact.

He only getting PUs against advanced haki users who are conquerors and can match /beat G4

How weak the flying 6 were, they had 0 chance against calamities.

Kaido did a CoA Thunder Bagua to Law... Law was fine

BM does CoA punch to Page 1, turned him into PageNone

If we are basing it on potrayal as well Jack had 0 shot at Zoro, Zoro did more damage... far more damage than Sulong Minks to Kaido and Sulong Inu made easy work of Jack
Well even when you look back then, when WW and Sasaki wanted to challenge calamities for their position when Kaido asked them if they have any objection King and Jack had that "sure whatever" face, they knew F6 wont stand a chance

He would receive his own way of dealing with Kata's FS. You don't actually think Oda would write Zoro to lose if they had 1 vs 1 don't you?

Drop ur anti Zoro agenda and be serious for once:seriously:
Zolo lost numerous of times already in the past don't make the "he'll not lose" argument he has no answer for Katakuri's FS and neither do you:kayneshrug:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I lean towards tattoo/mark but I could be convinced either way, the first look seems more like a defined pattern on his skin but the ending panel could also pass as shards from the goggle.
It's just a piece of the right google.
Just look to the left one and compare them.
the rest are his veins and maybe some bruise. There's just his hair being revealed.

King's face reveal:

Status
Not open for further replies.