Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, on the other hand we had post Enma Zoro when backed up by Hybrid Drake, taking Apoo on and Apoo was holding his ground, huffing against gifters and saying their skill runs deep. I think Oda isn't that consistent for the sake of plot, so one should not use circular thinking like:
Neither of these are too inconsistent. Apoo seems physically equal to Hybrid Drake and Zoro was just throwing a sword at him with one hand

In the case of gifters were saw that 10 gifters can troll the shit out of Jinbei for an hour. Zoro fought a hundred of those without getting any serious injury

Doflamingo himself believed that the gifter project was gonna allow Kaido to defeat the Other yonkos, do you think Doflamingo was stupid?

Zoro is in Santoryu with his swords
Glad you compare Santoryu Zoro to Base Luffy
You understand Zoro's place
Chapter 982 base Luffy =Current Zoro
It was haki-less Santoryuu Zoro.

You underestimate how much a difference haki makes lmao. You can legit go from fodder to really strong AP by just improving it. Let alone not using it altogether.

And I was simply giving you examples of strong characters getting ragdolled by weaker ones while holding back, not comparing, but ig you are incapable of comprehending that...

Need to be a top tier retard to think Zoro = base Luffy because base Ulti threw away the latter while Hybrid King did it to former.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You are the one calling Oda's bounty rise for Luffy "overwanked" because it doesn't fit your narative that somehow, after Luffy went out of his way to say he needed to grow and overcome YC1 level in WCI, is actually still below most people on YC1 level.
The bounty rise is literally overwank. You cannot explain how CP0 would not report Luffy convincing Fire tank Pirates, Germa and Sun Pirates to work under him and somehow magically that it wont contribute to his bounty rise, which he didn't deserve.

According to you, Luffy got 1.5 B "mainly" for beating Katakuri. That bounty surpasses all YC1s so Katakuri has to be the strongest. Which is a false narrative based off of lies/ignorance.

Zoro get sent flying to Franky with a nameless slash. Queen just tanks it without blocking
queen wouldve lost his head tho if it was aimed
also it doesnt change the fact that sanji got ko by a weaker attack
and king couldnt put zoro down who has no daddy suit in that combo :myman:
buddy has stronger slashes than kaido who negged a ryou user with them:few:

Dude just got healed and hes already in this state.

Sanji is fighting an eqivalent opponent, and hes been fighting all night with no rest or magic injections. :sanmoji:
Post automatically merged:

queen wouldve lost his head tho if it was aimed
also it doesnt change the fact that sanji got ko by a weaker attack
and king couldnt put zoro down who has no daddy suit in that combo :myman:
buddy has stronger slashes than kaido who negged a ryou user with them:few:
Double cap

Zoro one shot king and king isn't on the same league as zoro remember?
It will be waste of time for zoro to fight king

:jay-he:
This definitely did not age well for the Zorotards but Zoro seems on same tier as King, he is stronger than KIng just not as versatile which show that strength alone doesn't play the role of getting characters to the next level.
what i really hope that Sanjitards don't use this as copium for them-self or to downgrade Zoro
:kata:

Yet AP of an attack and even defense is many levels below what you're capable of if you don't bother using CoA or barrier respectively.

I'd be disappointed if Hybrid King with momentum didn't throw a haki-less Zoro away. Might as well call Zoro top tier if you think that should happen.
you should already dissapointed cuz zoro couldnt one shotted king, zoro got ragdolled and needed franky to help me

dont forget to give credits to franky when zoro managed to defeat king extreme diff ok?
:josad:

Haki-less Santoryuu Zoro*

You underestimate how much a difference haki makes lmao. You can legit go from fodder to really strong AP by just improving it. Let alone not using it altogether
Not as much difference than Base to G4 for Luffy
Zoro graded swords weren't shattered by Mihawk pre TS so they already have a good defensive capability

To truly know if someone is powerful ¹1
See how they fare vs a fighter fighting at their fullest capacities (70-100% going all out)

Marco never fought all out or serious King/Queen/BM/Kizaru... that's why you can't really say he's above King
Cracker proved himself to be powerful when he stalemated boundman
Doffy somewhat stalled Boundman , he beat Law (albeit with help) he proved himself to be kinda powerful
Queen is yet to even dominate base sanji. If he dominates rs sanji then Queen is truly amazing
King so far is dominating Zoro but that's not all put zoro yet.

If King matches or overpower Zoro high end moves then I'm gonna rate him>Doffy/Marco with no question
If he matches ashura then he's near Katakuri.

But knowing Oda, King is losing in next chapter or the after where Oda focuses on their battle again

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Katakuri definitely has worse feats than King. But I'm sure that if Kata were to be present here, Oda would show him at the same level as King. Just like how Zoro went from easily countering Kaido's slashes to getting overpowered by King's. I don't think Oda powerscales like us people here do. He just what suits the plot and portrayal. And tho maybe not feats, Kata had a good enough portrayal.

Again, I'm not saying that Katakuri is as strong as King given what we've seen. What I'm just stating is how Oda would do it imo. He just doesn't powerscale like that.
Oh, Please! Good or bad, Katakuri has an arc's worth of feats. King doesn't have nearly as many feats, but he's better than Katakuri at about everything he has shown. Kaido's slashes are just weaker than King's slashes which seem to be packing G4 level force behind them.

Status
Not open for further replies.