Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katakuri definitely has worse feats than King. But I'm sure that if Kata were to be present here, Oda would show him at the same level as King. Just like how Zoro went from easily countering Kaido's slashes to getting overpowered by King's. I don't think Oda powerscales like us people here do. He just what suits the plot and portrayal. And tho maybe not feats, Kata had a good enough portrayal.

Again, I'm not saying that Katakuri is as strong as King given what we've seen. What I'm just stating is how Oda would do it imo. He just doesn't powerscale like that.

@ShishioIsBack @TheAncientCenturion @ConquistadoR @playa4321

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! King surpassed my HIGHEST EXPECTATIONS! We talk about Zoro here who managed to battle Hybrid Kaido and block his HAKAI, yet he gets massively overpowered and almost got thrown out of Onigashima despite clashing with Ultra Tiger Slash!

And Who's Who wanted to beat this monster. :leohah:
Just see the panel comparison when Zoro casually blocked Kaido's flying slash with 1 hand
While he got sent flying across building by King's flying slash

At this point it's obvious. King is closer to Kaido than to Queen.

I used to think King can't solo the 9 scabbards but I was wrong.
Kaido's inferior flying slashes already fucked scabbards so much, King's ones will only do worse.

As for sulong dukes, King has speed that can match them. Dukes and others will have hard time putting King down anyway, same King who ate Onigiri like nothing.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zoro fans who used to shit on king now search desperately for feats to put king that high, king never outsped or damaged sanji, didnt "defeat" marco solo so dont think that just because zoro looks "bad right now" it means that king is just right below kaido or something like that lol.
The King downplay begins I guess.

> King outsped Raid Suit Sanji clearly lol. He caught up to him after giving him an headstart while in Base form.
> Queen was fighting Chopper and Sanji while King and Marco were missing. And yes, that does imply that King defeated Marco offscreen.

Katakuri definitely has worse feats than King. But I'm sure that if Kata were to be present here, Oda would show him at the same level as King. Just like how Zoro went from easily countering Kaido's slashes to getting overpowered by King's. I don't think Oda doesn't powerscales like us people here do. He just what suits the plot and portrayal. And tho maybe not feats, Kata had a good enough portrayal.

Again, I'm not saying that Katakuri is as strong as King given what we've seen. What I'm just stating is how Oda would do it imo. He just doesn't powerscale like that.
Well said bro

:kata:

Not really. If it is just looks and so called badass design.

Vergo > Pica

So your theory is wrong. Both Zoro and Sanji fought their share of goofy characters.
The only difference is that Vergo took sanji's leg. Sanji can't beat vergo's badassness he aint build for this :milaugh::milaugh:
The only time sanji wants to try out a badass character he lost his leg.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
And unlike Snakeman, Zoro has no attacks that counter Future-Sight.

Or Luffy's ability to eat through Mochi, without which he would have suffocated.

Currently, until we see some better observation haki feats, Zoro has nothing in his arsenal that would allow him to fight against Kata's FS or awakening.
This isn't about Zoro at all.

Marco could keep up with Kizaru's speeds casually. King beat up that Marco and is portrayed to be a speed monster. There's no reason to think Snakeman's faster than Marco and King unless shown otherwise. So the notion that Katakuri's FS will help him dodge King all the time is not true.

Speed: Kizaru > Marco >~ King > Snakeman ~ Katakuri > Boundman.

Status
Not open for further replies.