Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda doesn’t write up Zoro against Kata cuz it’s not beneficial to have Zoro defeated nor is there time to train prior to fight specifically for Kata nor is he getting FS or is he gonna be as good as Luffy and Sanji when it comes to dodging the fight will never be in Zoro’s favors Oda never have Zoro fight a stronger opponent for a prolonged period if at all so he doesn’t lose… so his promise of not losing isn’t trashed.
he lost to big mom and kaido
lucci and enel
king shits on kata anyways no need for zoro to fight a bum

Not as much difference than Base to G4 for Luffy
Zoro graded swords weren't shattered by Mihawk pre TS so they already have a good defensive capability
Man, look. I was giving you examples of stronger characters being ragdolled by weaker ones when holding back. Sanji v Drake, Luffy vs Ulti, Zoro vs King, Luffy vs Apoo, Aokiji vs base preskip Luffy being an extreme case, etc etc. Saying that Zoro wasn't using CoA so it massively lowers his AP and defenses.

Idk if you want to just start an aimless shittalk session or you sincerely somehow comprehend that as me saying Zoro=Luffy=Sanji=Aokiji. I hope it's not that, for the sake of your own mental health, but I'll leave the clarification here rather than start talking about things that don't exist.

Worstgen users using random metrics to seperate their favorite YC1 from the other

Me: Oda portrayed the yonko crews in statut-quo with one another. Each of them can have their forte and weakpoints, but YC1s are all on the same lvl via simple scaling :kayneshrug:
YC1s and Queen whos potrayed equal to them *

Oh wait, following the weird logic used by certain people here.
Queen butt has more defence than Zoro three swords block. 🤣🤣

The attack that sent Zoro flying through the 'panels' just grazed hakiless, defenseless, swordless Queens ass.

Forgive me if I sound retard for this, but i am just following the 'theory of relativity' which is mostly used in this forum.

King has a meito and his sword his special (the little teeth) so it would be weird for King to not use it anymore.
But WsW had a big ass scabbards and never used his tiny knife in hybrid so everything can happen
Just saying unless he uses pteranodon claws on his legs too to grab his sword not sure how that would come handy in hybrid when his wings are used as blades too, perhaps even his head with that horn, he weaponizes his zoan features fitting the killing machine theme

Status
Not open for further replies.