Zoro > King > Queen >Katakuri.
Sure

:milaugh:
King can't overpower Queen
While base sanji can lol
Base sanji is g3 tier in AP which is way below Katakuri's AP

That's why I tell you guys stop overrating anyone just coz he did a cool thing

Zoro is just not that powerful
G3 tier attacks can overpower Queen...King random slashes wasn't powerful enough to overpower Queen but overpowered Zoro

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Just saying unless he uses pteranodon claws on his legs too to grab his sword not sure how that would come handy in hybrid when his wings are used as blades too, perhaps even his head with that horn, he weaponizes his zoan features fitting the killing machine theme
He has tiny hands with his pteranodon form so maybe he can grab it but yeah it can be weird to have a sword and at the same time blade wings. And he also has his fire powers. Let’s see

People over hype King because the WCI arc is long in the past. But Katakuri's portrayal and feats still stand. Bege saying he is more dangerous than Big Mom, Katakuri handling everyone at the tea party easily, dodging Jinbe, trashing Ichiji, trashing Luffy easily until latter acquired FS.

People tend to underestimate Luffy's opponents because they fail to realize that Luffy beats everyone when plot demands it, being the main protagonist and reincarnation of Joy boy/Nika whatever other god will be introduced.

He was introduced as the perfect undefeated human with an ability only some among the mightiest can use for a reason. Plus having CoC and awakening. And no, he did not only face fodder, given that the Yonko are stalemating each other and the BMP conquered a huge part of the new world.
Yep very true.:kata:

you should already dissapointed cuz zoro couldnt one shotted king, zoro got ragdolled and needed franky to help me

dont forget to give credits to franky when zoro managed to defeat king extreme diff ok?
:josad:
Yeah sorry I don't think Zoro is = Kaido. Only Yonkos would not get thrown away when attacked by a hybrid high high tier while they're not even using haki.

Oh wait, even Kaido and BM got ragdolled by people like kuri Luffy and Jinbei of all.

Hahahaha. That is gross underestimation. They have planetary level of force. King didn't show anything better than Katakuri so far. At best, he has shown tight now that he is indeed first commander of Kaidou.
This is true and needs to be heard louder and clear so far King is only close to Kata strength wise and although he is versatile he is just not Kata , Katakuri showed high levels of speed that even Luffy's Fastest gear was still easy to dodge and avoid briefly and his future sight and body transformations are way better than most of what King showed, Although King will always have the upper hand in durability Kata may not even get touched in most of his fights i mean the dude creates arms out of floating donut rings that even if they are cut or damaged his main body is far away.
:goyea:
But don't take my words as saying King is bad nope King is impressive but people over hyped him and in that hype they really downgraded Kata and his abilities.
:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.