• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
So I use opponents to scale main characters
You use main characters to scale opponents
When main characters isn't a fixed things (PU, growing stronger during fights and plot)
Being the main character has nothing to do with power level comparisons. If a random character comes along and bitch slaps Luffy, would you not call him a top-tier? Or are you gonna pretend he has no feats because he's not the main character? Scaling King based on Zoro is just as valid as scaling Zoro using King as a baseline. You just compare a character with unknown strength to a character whose strength is known to make a comparison. The known character happened to be Zoro in this case as he has gone all out before King even started fighting. That's all.

Please post em. I'd like to see em as well.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It's two for now Zoro's sword were all PU themselves.
Same grade means nothing even more when Mihawk's swords is describe as the best
Wado have the same grade as Enma but his portrayal isn't close to enma's one
When was it ever said that trading one sword of the same grade for another is a power up? Enma has all the portrayal because it's a new sword. That's literally it. The real powerup is his increase in Haki control.

Foxfire style is a PU stop nitpicking what fits to your HC.
You count Enma and Enma training as two powerups while I'm the one nitpicking lol.
Why not count the new move Zoro did this chapter, his sword slash which works as Sky walk, as another powerup lmfao?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
We barely no anything besides King's race being able to light up flames lol. That’s no where need as impressive as mochi power. First there’s nothing make King’s DF > Kata’s second DFs don’t matter much cuz it depends on the user. Kata’s endurance is impressive enough to take many G4 lvl attacks so it’s fine as is.

Don’t get me wrong King is impressive and I have being defending him from the beginning against the same Zorotards who praise him only starting from these chapter spoilers lol. It’s insane how you go from a 1 shot to a top tier in such a short time in Zoro fan’s eyes lol
Zorobois mocked king ... were saying that Jack more impressive on roof piece:suresure: now suddenly King is admiral level.... theyll do anything to make themselves feel better after Yamato > zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.