Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

That is crazy, not only the attack send a Zoro who try to block the slash far away, even with Franky help they still get pushed back, mean Franky also get send back, what a op slash was this attack?
Zoro warning Franky tells a lot, he would get one shot by King and Zoro know it.
And Sasaki and WsW want to take a challenge on King...
:luffylaugh::mihanha:
And Queen didnt even move. More feats for Queen:steef::steef::steef:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yes, that’s the point he is the only YC with FS and has an ability not BM or Kaido have even BB may never have it.
See that isn't my question.

Katakuri's dodging speed limit was shown to us with Snakeman, with him dancing around while also taking hits. He was able to freely dodge Boundman.

Why do you think Katakuri would be able to dodge attacks from King and Marco, which looking at Marco keeping up with Kizaru during Marineford, should logically be scaled over Snakeman?

Queen: "Damn King!!!
Stop with your indiscriminate attacks!!
You almost cut my ass!!"

King: "Too bad I didn't cut your neck."

Queen: "Ahh!!?"
Being the main character has nothing to do with power level comparisons. If a random character comes along and bitch slaps Luffy, would you not call him a top-tier? Or are you gonna pretend he has no feats because he's not the main character? Scaling King based on Zoro is just as valid as scaling Zoro using King as a baseline. You just compare a character with unknown strength to a character whose strength is known to make a comparison. The known character happened to be Zoro in this case as he has gone all out before King even started fighting. That's all.

Please post em. I'd like to see em as well.

If a characters Bitchslaps Luffy who is already TopTier in a fair 1vs1. So you need to put context
If Apoo use his DF on an unprepared TopTier will you say Apoo is TopTier ?

Katakuri will still shape shift around the attacks King displayed. He can literally see that attack seconds before and all he needs to do, is to shape shift around it.

Love how people believe King is simply too fast. King is in the same tier and rank. Katakuri is a master evader.

Marco and King keeping up with Kizaru doesn't mean Katakuri can't, it means Katakuri can too.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The potrayal is there
Literally every single panel you posted were panels where they were portrayed together.

See there's a difference.
Marco and King were portrayed the same. Marco and Jozu were portrayed together.
Roger and Whitebeard/Garp were portrayed the same. Roger and Rayleigh are portayed together.
Shanks and Mihawk are portrayed the same. Shanks and Beckman are portrayed together.

Status
Not open for further replies.