Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We barely no anything besides King's race being able to light up flames lol. That’s no where need as impressive as mochi power. First there’s nothing make King’s DF > Kata’s second DFs don’t matter much cuz it depends on the user. Kata’s endurance is impressive enough to take many G4 lvl attacks so it’s fine as is.

Don’t get me wrong King is impressive and I have being defending him from the beginning against the same Zorotards who praise him only starting from these chapter spoilers lol. It’s insane how you go from a 1 shot to a top tier in such a short time in Zoro fan’s eyes lol
I dont see king as a top tier, who is saying that. I can understand that in some field he had a better result than for example Kaido wind slice attack, that is show in the fuking manga - wind slice from dragon form easly block with 1 sword from Zoro.
King slice push Zoro back to Franky (franky got push back too)
That alredy something that clearly put above King power slice compare to what Kaido did (was effective vs the scabban the wind slice but not vs the 5SN that dodge or block that attack).
In any case is very early to say what king is able to do, but the fire that was spreading inside the dome was mainly cause by King (so aoe flame) is actually very effective to reduce the power of mochi advanced use by Katakuri.

He could put a fight to Kaido though such Katakuri could probably put a fight to Big Mom.
They clearly could stale for a while a Yonko I mean character such Marco,King,Katakuri.

I see all of this characters above Yamato.

Last edited:
king portrayal
fights marco post roof top zoro
beat marco
no diffed rs sanji in zoan form

queen?
fails to beat chopper with pero s help
fails to do something to sanji:milaugh:

one is the leader of the all stars
the other is king's underling

one is kaidos n2
the other is jack's relative
Copeee

King is Dope, And seems equal to kaido
Marco pushed admiral kizaru,Aokiji into Buildings same as this then base king Bodied Marco

And I dont really understand about the King and Kaido Gap, Zoro blocked Kaidos wing slash like a fodder shit meanwhile King slash able to Push Zoro not even 2Yonko fullpowered named attack Hakai capable to push Zoro back.

Its saying somwthing
  • Rooftop Healthy Zoro > Current Zoro is nerfed & outof stamina.. or
  • King > Kaido
(i prefer Current Zoro all healed but no stamina)

I got Current Scales as this, if We replace King instead Luffy, King will already neg diff kaido at the rooftop, Even king wing slashes far superior than kaido.

King > Luffy > Marco > gap > Katakuri

King currently Fastest person in the Wano ,
some one like katakuri with Low Pillow shit AP wont even Made king feel pain
katakuri is Oneshot for Zoro and King thats for sure.

And most Important Thing, Here some retardeds saying all about king pushed zoro, Even marco pushed admirals into buildings,

King vs Zoro, Zoro didnt got a Single damage by King but zoro Already ripped his Face 2 times, Then king vs Zoro named attack only zoros attack did damage to king, king couldnt land a single blow to zoro even his punch aimed at to the Face

Now I cant sure Who is the strongest kaido or King

Kaido/King are Toptiers

Status
Not open for further replies.