Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still reading one piece with your eyes closed I see

Let King split the sky before making these abusurd assumptions. King can't even tickle Luffy at this point:brootea:
let luffy make kaido hUF hUF and Trembling like Halfdead zoro with 10% power did to Hybrid Kaido let alone talking about luffy defeating king lmao

Sky splitting? i had high hopes for that yet That fodder feat not even strong enough to Ko weakling like Kinemeon, then Law and 1Hp zoro

Luffy still strugling to land a one hit on kaido 1v1, If king were there he will already Defeats kaido

Cover page
The best part of the chapter

Lion= pirate king level
:myman:

Half of chapter was wasted on Yamato&Momo
HOW TO TRAIN MOMO
:lusalty:
Kaido is losing his power
:okay:
Luffy's plot armor got even stronger
Bet on luffy, now
:myman::myman:
Onigashima just become nuclear bomb

King went full "emo" mode and start to attack everyone
:suresure:
King also looked like freaking batman
Zoro got throw around Onigashima like freaking...

From LiveFloor- Franky-outside of Onigashima
:myman:
Franky did come cluch and save Zoro(1st time)

King mask got broke
I cannot tell what color his skin or hair is
WANO IS TOO COLOURFUL

Chapter rating

Meanwhile Sanji
The last picture cracked me hahaha

First of all, he had to keep Queen's virus at bay which we already know consumes Marco's energy. Marco also had a bout with Big Mom prior to this.

Secondly, post a few attacks that King landed on Marco. Oh wait, you probably can't since Oda offscreened it all.
Post a single moment King felt in particular difficulty against Marco.

What made Kaido remember the legends wasn't the damage done to him, but the astonishing difference in strength b/w Kuri Luffy and Post-Udon Luffy.
kaido said that only a handful person could fight him as he remembers all the legends. he included luffy in it after receiving his blow. He didnt said the same thing to zoro or other supernova after he received their attacks. Luffy is different tiers to zoro in every except other than swordsmanship

Status
Not open for further replies.