Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trash chapter

Zoro was on the sidelines for how long, just to come back and get overpowered by King

Meanwhile, Luffy is consistently getting haki blooms and fighting evenly with Kaido

Zoro feats on roof are completely devalued and thus now questioned cause he is struggling with King.

Luffy loses, gets a power-up and fights evenly

Zoro loses, stays on the sidelines for 11 chapters doing nothing, comes back, no power up, and getting overpowered by a guy he shouldn't have problems with based on what he did on rooftop.

And I thought Kidd and Law and Killer were treated badly, at least Kidd and Law fighting a yonko, Zoro out here losing to YC1
Watch this guy drop OP if ZKK doesn't happen

Cope? I'm not saying Kata is stronger than King. I'm just saying how Oda would do it imo. Denying that Katakuri had a really good portrayal is just incorrect, lol.
Nobody is denying Kata's portrayal.

It is cope because you trying to equate two scenarios which are completely different to hype Kuri

There's nothing implying that Kuri would do better than Marco who got clapped so hard by King, he started believing in gods

If we're being totally fair and unbiased like I am :

Zoro=Luffy>King>>Marco>Queen>=Sanji=Jinbe.
This is the most honest ranking you'll ever see on this forum btw. :kayneshrug:
I agree except I think putting Jinbe at the bottom sort of underrates him. Like he will tear Sanji's ass apart until that power up is delivered

This chapter is reminding me again why he didn't just spend 2-3 more chapters developing WsW/Sasaki/Black Maria to make their opponents struggle more. Sure, I get they are way weaker, but for Franky to be in "need help?" condition is just weird to me. Brook is literally uninjured.

Like what does Oda intend to do these 3? Nami/Usopp? Chopper/Robin if they recover? Yamato of all people is now free to fuck shit up. Like this is an absolute perfect excuse to have the F6 continue to recover/rage and keep Jinbe, Franky, Brook, Nami and Usopp busy. Jack? There's Yamato. Remaining Numbers? Kaiju Chopper at your service XD

But seriously though, if not something stupid as this, it's literally fodder fights or against the Big Mom Pirates if the island lands. Otherwise, I have no fucking clue
This chapter overall show me, it could be far better with the flying six and Jack fight.
I mean Ulti+Pageone vs Nami and Usopp start like this, two beast overpowering the strawhats and the readers asking himself, how the fuck the underdogs winning this? I think here Oda should handle it different, not let BM join the battle but spend Nami+Usopp two chapters off fighting and getting powerups to beat Pageone and Ulti, that would be far better in case of build up and tension.

Same for WsW,Sasaki and BM, they should get more chapters and push the strawhats at least to high-extrem high diff battles where Franky and Jinbe should have a harder battle, I wouldn´t even mind if Brook helped out Robin more and making Blackmaria more beastly.
It waste of potential, seeing how King wrecking havoc and how Jack and the other could been...
I rather have a fucking long arc rather a fast pace skipping arc.

Did King dive with his face into Zoro here ? :kobeha:

This is some lame attack, he should have switched full Zoan at least to get that giant beak for crazy piercing damage :datas:

He used that horn to dive at high speed into an unguarded Zoro while in midair, and Zoro comes out fine and was able to bounce back immediately
Sanji lost concious for a few minutes after King's dive, with Raidsuit
Potrayal :pepedoffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.