Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if you look at the very top panel , you can see a clash with impact drawings going both ways.
Oda has made this sort of drawing before during Luffy vs Zoro at WP

So it is more Zoro and King clashing and send flying slashes around
Fuck! I actually thought we were watching the top scene from behind Zoro's back and therefore facing King. But maybe we are seeing the clash from the side. Yeah, you might be right.

Where did King’s original wings go to lol I hope it’s a drawing mistake like how he forgot to draw his flames.
They aren't there in his full hybrid either. It's a design choice by Oda. But again this maaaaaay not be his real hybrid. I'm not sure what Oda was going for here but it's clear only his arms changed like Marco does sometimes.

That's why king doesn't give to much about his sword...
His wings are way better...
So sanji didn't pay attention to king ?
The way i read this panel it looked like sanji wanted momo to feel ok..
And yes he was outspeeded and overpowered to the point that he didn't knew if momo was ok afterwards..
Even blocking a base kick from king was enough to make him uncomfortable..
Maybe oda did all this mixing with kaido vs zoro and sanji vs king for the fans to realise something...
I am just saying...

yamato manages to casually block Kaido and fight for 30 minutes without losing, against a Kaido Oni Rage. Zoro can barely stand up against King... reality knocks on the door.
Yamato did nothing to Kaido lol

It's clear she has the best defense on the alliance side. We know this now. She's an Oni and has a devil fruit with massive defensive capabilities.

That still does not mean she's above Zoro or King. AP is not Defense

Feel great to see a worthy opponent for Zoro i hope King shows even more stuff, waiting for Coc reveal some type of advanced haki and perhaps even awakening:king:
Hopefully Queen is also like this. Hopefully BM too. Hopefully Kaido gains the upper hand against Luffy once he doesn't have to worry about carrying a fucking island around too lol.

Shame he couldn't do this for other fights/strawhats

They aren't there in his full hybrid either. It's a design choice by Oda. But again this maaaaaay not be his real hybrid. I'm not sure what Oda was going for here but it's clear only his arms changed like Marco does sometimes.
Well, most hybrid forms in Wano look weird lol. So I’m not surprised. Tho I have to tell you I just checked the panels where full zoan King is shown and he does have the flames on his back just like in base.

Status
Not open for further replies.