Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What reasons did you have to believe Zoro would low diff King the RHM of a yonko? lol
That he tore that Yonkos ass apart with 30 broken bones
That he blocked an an attack for like a minute that has twice the power of Yonko itself. It is physically impossible for Kaido to block Hakai as long as Zoro did as Hakai has twice his power.
That he made both Yonko shit their pants
That he overpowered that Yonkos attacks
That he can injure that Yonko with a simple fodder clear move Tatsumaki

That said I used to think Kaido could low diff King but now I think he is at least mid diff if not high diff for Kaido

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What reasons did you have to believe Zoro would low diff King the RHM of a yonko? lol
Zoro looked insane on the roof and King's treatment during early Onigashima was poor as fuck. I was proven wrong by Oda, he retconned King's power level and it's time to move on.

How can we be mad for King's hype if it only hypes Zoro more?

You guys really want antagonists to stay in their base form to make others look better… was king supposed to use his hybrid near the end of the fight? That’s just stupid logic. Oh look King used his own power on Zoro wow.
Nop, I am stating that King cant push Zoro when he is using his katana. that what I am stating. why did he lose part of his horn during this 4 chapters that Zoro fought offpanel? Simple he is inferior to Zoro when he is using a katana.

He didnt use hybrid because he like to use that power but becuase he had to cuz was pissed about losing his horn, so he relay to a different power.

And no is not stupid logic, but just obvious progression in the fight.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You found one (there’s more) on WorstGen lmao just check Twitter and a Reddit it’s a cope fest

This is why being a Law stan is so free Oda doesn’t give him any L’s
law takes his Ls too such as playing second fiddle to luffy in Dressrosa, his portrayal in the rooftop wasn't that bad but was still below luffy and zoro, and maybe even killer.
or how he was left with his mouth hanging open when he saw asura

Because he’s a delusional zorofan ya. Some of them zoro fans wants him to low diff king to push their agendas that zoro’s top tier, way stronger than sanji, equal to luffy, stronger than luffy. The list goes on and I don’t get it. If you’re a real zoro fan , you would love to see him in a slug fest with a cool opponent

That he tore that Yonkos ass apart with 30 broken bones
That he blocked an an attack for like a minute that has twice the power of Yonko itself. It is physically impossible for Kaido to block Hakai as long as Zoro did as Hakai has twice his power.
That he made both Yonko shit their pants
That he overpowered that Yonkos attacks
That he can injure that Yonko with a simple fodder clear move Tatsumaki

That said I used to think Kaido could low diff King but now I think he is at least mid diff if not high diff for Kaido
But we had no feats for King at the time... did you think Oda would match Zoro with a commander he could low diff?

Nop the situation is totaly different, King had to enter in his hybrid cuz part of his mask got destroy previous to what we saw in this chapter, the horn got cut during the sa call Oda off panel. that imply that king was under pressure and had to enter Hybrid.

he started to fight Zoro in his normal mode during this 4 chapters he somehow got hit by Zoro and lost his right horn wich made him pretty pissed and enter hybrid. then during the second clash part of his mask got destroy too and that happen in this chapter.
Idk if it's under pressure. The folder just explained that he got pissed off. Again, not a zoro downplay, I just don't think these guys think "shit need to go hybrid, I'm being overpowered". King is in human form at the end too

All of Zoro's fans before Wano: "GIVE US A PROPER FIGHT, ZORO STILL NEEDS TO GO ALL OUT"
Oda: *Gives them a 1v1 against a very powerful opponent*
Some Zoro fans::whitepress::whitepress::lusalty::gonope::mihugh:
well there are bad eggs in every group. Need i remind you that there are some sanjifans that still have wet dreams about "high speed aerial battle" :kobeha:

you been a fucking retarded no one here to ask your headcanons tho, when i ask with the manga panels you ignoring all of them and quoting me? pathetic

hakai was performed by Both bigmom and kaido(2 yonko tier level characters) prime kaido best attack wont strong as Hakai level because it took 2 Yonko tier characters to perform meaning in this verse no one cant defeat zoro 1v1 because he already block the shit and fucked up hybrid kaido with broken bones

then Zoros casual swing can Block kaidos wind slashes also blocked hakai without pushing back, Then Kings wind slashes made him hit in buildings isnt that mean Kings AP > Kaido? every one who got a brain should understand this until proven otherwise Zoro didnt got throwed by Kings wind slash. Kaido cant even KO kinemon with his club plus massive AdvCOC let alone He can KO king ? lol dont make us laugh.

Only who got KO by TB with A horeshit durabillity like luffy, Yet Got KO by apoo thats saying something

Zoro was the first one om rooftop who 1v1 Kaido in the entire series, He clashed with kaido then Blitze him and leaves a scar, luffy did clash, fought with kaido after Zoro did btw, Zoro got stop because he ran out stamina

and dont fucking compare yamato with King lol, King fighting with Zoro who scarred kaido that yamatos superior version with 10% strenght

this horeshot wank is fucking over when someone Blocks advcoc without using Advcoc.
You are the biggest wanker in this thread
Zoro never blocked hakai fully only for a second and almost died

kaido has the title of 1 vs 1 not zoro, mihawk or any other top tier

guess what the same king who you said zoro was gonna low diff is fighting a high diff fight against now

how do you feel now????!!!
Zoro is yc level and has always been, dude can’t even use adcoc… kaido and luffys blows are clearing the sky and shaking the island

law takes his Ls too such as playing second fiddle to luffy in Dressrosa, his portrayal in the rooftop wasn't that bad but was still below luffy and zoro, and maybe even killer.
or how he was left with his mouth hanging open when he saw asura
Law almost killed Doffy in Dressrosa before Luffy how is that an L?

He did the 3rd most on the rooftop (more than Luffy’s rival Kid and Killer) and is fighting Big Mom rn who’s equal to Kaido

Asura is a strong attack but nothing Law can’t replicate

Law > Zoro King Sanji Queen portrayal since he’s fighting Big Mom

Law in Wano is taking non stop W’s

Status
Not open for further replies.