Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else feel like Oda is being kinda lazy with the beast pirates?

Like for example, Franky's fight, Sasaki. He basically has the same powers as that guy Franky fought in punk hazard.
Now you have it to where King has body image issues like Katakuri, the other YC1 that wears leather.
It's not that he's lazy with Beast Pirates, he's lazy with fights. That's why they're so ridiculously short now.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
As much as I truly despise the description, or the implication with it that calling for gender or sexual equality is somehow a less appealing option than hurting entire groups of people for absolutely no reason, I have to agree with you here…begrudgingly so, but yeah, that’s an outdated stereotype.
@Adam-san seem like you suck at cheerleading after all so it's good you didn't taken the offer of Don Le Fishe you place is out there bitching and being salty about Zoro and hurting people on the way and not being source of emotional support like true cheerleaders do!
Have a nice day! 🤗🐠

No implications for Kaidos slashes not being max powerful, he used them twice.
Zoro being 50% still doesn't explain this.
Zoro has to be at most 1%
And if 1% Zoro can defeat King than Zoro is far stronger than Kaido himself.
Just drop the mental gymnastics King's attack is simply FAR stronger than Kaidos.
I'd say each King wind scythe is at least 100 times stronger than Kaidos
You serious? LMFAO. Zoro is fully healed thanks to the mink drug and King is nerfed. What happened to Zoro oneshots King?
:holdthisl:

Kaido > King > Zoro as always I was saying.

You serious? LMFAO. Zoro is fully healed thanks to the mink drug and King is nerfed. Kaido > King > Zoro as always I was saying.
I do think Zoro is at around 50 or 60% of his strength as he got out of the mummy faster than he should and Chopper the doctor was worried.
And also they said drug would wear off.
King being nerfed has no impaction he was clean and clear and there was no statement of him being nerfed.
What statement are you using of him being nerfed?
The only nerfed beast pirate is Kaido because Zoros attack was too devastating. He can't even hold Onigashima anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.