Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShishioIsBack
do you think prime roger can wipe out 5 WGs in mili seconds like hakai did?

it took 2 Yonkos for perform hakai that means 1 Yonko fullpowered attack wont do hakai level damage

then Zoro blocked Hakai also leaves a scar

all out luffy cant wipe current himself, law kid killer in mili seconds <<<< then Hakai can wipe out everyone and zoro capable to block that level power

Luffy wont defeat zoro or he never broke a Onebone of Zoro, if he manage to do halfhakai level damage with KKG before he gas out it will break his 15 bones,

then still 30 broken bones zoro oneshots luffy no need asura

if he can block 2 yonko hakai meanwhile others cant, that means 1v1 no one cant defeat zoro
Roger's full power attack is probably half as strong as Hakai.
Probably tho we haven't seen an attack even 1/5th as strong as Hakai as of yet.
I'd say strongest attack in MF was about 1/20th as strong as Hakai

If zoro can block hakai why can’t he block kings attack @Finalbeta
Using different power to block two different attacks.

Zoro used barrier haki and swords to block hakai. He just used his swords to block King's attack.

I explained it here.
I'm starting to see a few people talk about Hakai and claim it is no longer an impressive feat, blocking Hakai doesn't mean anything, and more because King is pushing Zoro him away.

The mistake that's being made is they fell to understanding the type of skill/power used to block hakai.

Blocking Hakai wasn't achieved by just Zoro's strength or even his swords. A huge part of it came from his barrier haki. Hyou explained to Luffy haki or ryuo can be used to cover the body or object. This (barrier) haki can be used offensively or defensively.

Of course, we know it can be extended from the body. We saw the admirals do that. He tried to have Luffy used it defensively against Big Mom to block/stop her attack.

Zoro did the same thing when he blocked Hakai.

This is further supported by the fact the power and energy from the attack went around them. That showed us the size of his barrier.

Like any technical or power a character won't use it all the time. Based off the summary Zoro didn't use that power to block King's attack.

Sooo Google is misogynistic and sexist👀👀 cuz i got my info on there😂😂 go cancel Google or summ but leave me tf alone weirdo
So you Googled the definitions of sexism and misogyny?
Care to share them here then I will describe to you how saying cheerleaders can only be female is sexist and how associating cheer leaders with femininity misogynyst.

Perhaps your ability to read needs some work, it would explain your "hot" takes on One Piece

So you Googled the definitions of sexism and misogyny?
Care to share them here then I will describe to you how saying cheerleaders can only be female is sexist and how associating cheer leaders with femininity misogynyst.

Perhaps your ability to read needs some work, it would explain your "hot" takes on One Piece
Nah i just googled "male cheerleaders" go look for ur self bruh and stop accusing me of these titles

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Oda is known for baits and switch but yeah Zoro probably won't go to Kaido..Its a bit disappointing as being a Zoro fan you gotta have highest or expectations.
But I don't think Hakai is smaller feat than ZKK
Nah man it's still coming don't worry.
Zoro gone outside to see yamato soon she will tell him about his dad vs kaido when she sees he looks exactly like ushimaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.