Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it seems that we are melting down right now :saden::saden:
I am totally destroyed right now 😅
What a tragedy Zoro only got to block strongest attack in the series, carry Luffy on his back, blitz and permanently scar Kaido and be the only second person in history to do it, unlock advanced Conqueror’s Haki and defeat strongest commander alive.

Damn Oda really screwed us Zoro fans didn't he?
If only he treated him with as much respect in his arc, as he treated Sanji in Sanjis arc.

We are so unlucky man lmaooo

You called me a cheer leader. Cheer leader are girls i am no girl so u just assume my sex so ur sexist. That's not very nice is it? And then I'm the one whos being rude
That's factually false there are male cheerleaders too.
Assuming sex doesn't actually make you sexist, discriminating based on sex does.
Saying only girls can be cheerleaders is the actual example of being a sexist for the record.
Post automatically merged:

99% are girls 1% are feminine boys. Nothing wrong with that of course. But that aint me so stop
Another example of sexism

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Nah, my man zoro blocked it with enma. Enma helped him scarred kaido. Enma helped him blocked king’s attacks.

Enma single handly carriedd zoro in wano. Expect Enma to get higher bounty than zoro
:cantseeme::mihanha:
no he did not block the last attack that sent him off the island he took it and he is still fighting no need for daddy's suit:steef:

That's factually false there are male cheerleaders too.
Assuming sex doesn't actually make you sexist, discriminating based on sex does.
Saying only girls can be cheerleaders is the actual example of being a sexist for the record.
Post automatically merged:

Another example of sexism
cheerleaders have been popularized by girls 99% r girls 1% are boys. These boys are feminine. I am no feminine boy so stop. Look it up.

She know them by name from news, she never met any of them except for Luffy and Franky and only know them from the news except for Luffy who she know from Ace stories on him.
She isn't another Barto, she know about the SH crew as much as random mobs
She don't know Zoro
even barto didn't know usopp at first time, just he knew the information that was published in the news.
then he recognize him as sogeking.

Status
Not open for further replies.