Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShishioIsBack
do you think prime roger can wipe out 5 WGs in mili seconds like hakai did?

it took 2 Yonkos for perform hakai that means 1 Yonko fullpowered attack wont do hakai level damage

then Zoro blocked Hakai also leaves a scar

all out luffy cant wipe current himself, law kid killer in mili seconds <<<< then Hakai can wipe out everyone and zoro capable to block that level power

Luffy wont defeat zoro or he never broke a Onebone of Zoro, if he manage to do halfhakai level damage with KKG before he gas out it will break his 15 bones,

then still 30 broken bones zoro oneshots luffy no need asura

if he can block 2 yonko hakai meanwhile others cant, that means 1v1 no one cant defeat zoro

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
cheerleaders have been popularized by girls 99% r girls 1% are boys. These boys are feminine. I am no feminine boy so stop. Look it up.
In this day and age you can be female w/o being female and male w/o being male
Now, Don Le Fishe want to offer you position in his cheerleaders team:
Do you interested? We need talents like you
:kata:

Last edited:
My thoughts on what I think is going down (more hope than think but we'll see) the next 20-30 chapters:

- Raizo vs Fuku ends soon
- We get an update on Sanji vs Queen
- Strawhats meet up at the Performance Floor
- Apoo calls the last 4 Numbers together
- Momo saves Onigashima, lands it somewhere outside the city (takes x amount of chapters).
- Usopp takes out 1 Number in spectacular fashion. Chopper takes another rumble, grows to the size of the Numbers and takes out the last 3.
- Drake beats Apoo
- Yamato notices the BMP trying to breach the Onigashima entrance. Guards it. Strawhats join. Then remaining scabbards, then eventually Drake/Hyou/Yakuza, etc.
- During this you get Killer defeating Hawkins, which allows Kid to fight not fight with a handicap, we get a big moment on BM. Maybe this happens earlier, not this late.
- Then finally you get the 2 Calamity fights, however long they are. We see instances of Yamato fighting Smoothie. Jinbe takes in Snack or Compote. Franky the opposite. Etc. Not true 1v1s, just montage instances where Oda can shake out the remaining creativity he has with her crew.
- Then you get the Yonko fights. During this the BMP begin to lose in droves. Alliance begins to win inside the castle.
- Momo defeats Orochi with Ame if he gets it.
- Kid, Law, Luffy win
- ZKK (?)

:D

Last edited:
It's strange that King doesn't have his beak in hybrid since it's one of his important features in combat. I guess he got PTSD from Sanji breaking it. :madmonk:
He still got that horn looking thing at the top of his head, Oda wants King to look as edgy as possible so he didnt include the beak. I wonder if his feet have talons tho

Status
Not open for further replies.