• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Wano Scaling
Tier 1. Hybrid Kaido , Bigmeme
Tier 2. ADcoc Luffy , Hybrid King , Marco
Tier 3 Zoro , Yamato , Kidd
Tier 4 Queen , Sulong Dukes , Law , Killer
You serious? LMFAO. Zoro is fully healed thanks to the mink drug and King is nerfed. What happened to Zoro oneshots King?
:holdthisl:

Kaido > King > Zoro as always I was saying.
King is far from nerf lol
Marco basically did no real dmg to him

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Let me be clear about something, although there’s absolutely no reasonable explanation for why this is necessary to say here and now - cheerleading is like any other sport or athletic endeavor; it requires a tremendous amount of training, dedication, and mental preparation to throw people into the air and catch them or do a backflip while suspended. Male or female, doesn’t matter, it’s still something none of us could do without any practice, so whoever’s acting like they’re above it ought to try doing a backflip off their roof with no qualifications and report back to us how they did.

cheerleading is like any other sport athletic endeavor; it requires a tremendous amount of training, dedication, and mental preparation to throw people into the air and catch them or do a backflip while suspended. Male or female, doesn’t matter, it’s still something none of us could do without any practice, so whoever’s acting like they’re above it ought to try doing a backflip off their roof with no qualifications and report back to us how they did.
Yes also pole dancing. One of my side chicks in college tried that shit, she told me takes a lot of fucking athletism

Yeah but now Zoro isn't there lol

My sincere question relates this back to older arcs. Franky and Brook are entirely undamaged. In older arcs like Enies Lobby and DR, Franky wasn't in 100% health, just enough to keep functioning.

Right now Franky has his entire arsenal and personal body undamaged. I feel like Oda did this for a reason and only let Sasaki hurt his general armor. Same with Brook, no actual fight, no damage. Why? Jinbe is inherently fine too. Same with Nami/Usopp.

Imo that's just weird
Can’t deny it’s weird, I also hope Oda used this opportunity… are we gonna get marines in this arc? Like SHs vs VAs! Or is it SHs clashing with CP0? Or a different third party?

I do think Zoro is at around 50 or 60% of his strength as he got out of the mummy faster than he should and Chopper the doctor was worried.
And also they said drug would wear off.
King being nerfed has no impaction he was clean and clear and there was no statement of him being nerfed.
What statement are you using of him being nerfed?
The only nerfed beast pirate is Kaido because Zoros attack was too devastating. He can't even hold Onigashima anymore
King basically unscathed coz Marco AP didnt bother him

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Let me be clear about something, although there’s absolutely no reasonable explanation for why this is necessary to say here and now - cheerleading is like any other sport athletic endeavor; it requires a tremendous amount of training, dedication, and mental preparation to throw people into the air and catch them or do a backflip while suspended. Male or female, doesn’t matter, it’s still something none of us could do without any practice, so whoever’s acting like they’re above it ought to try doing a backflip off their roof with no qualifications and report back to us how they did.
These sexists surely look down on mald cheerleaders while being unable to run 100 meters w/o getting tired. So shameful!

Yes because swinging a sword involves no physical strength. Y’all are ridiculous. It’s simple physics. Everything Law does is physical, the fruit merely allows law to sever rather than bleed people to death, if he wants. He has caused people to bleed with his sword.

devil fruit usage is not automatic and it never has been.
Law using all his physical strength swinging the sword for slashing someone with the room active will result the same damage it does with Law using minimum physical swing on that same person. The damage isn’t gonna be different and nothing gonna be different simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.