Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall are some hypocrites. Same people who shat on King now think he's cool. Same people who do this continue to shit on Queen without waiting. Same people who do that continue to do so with Kid and Law against BM.

Like come on guys. Any of you gonna learn?

This chapter solidified all 4 remaining major fights pretty being peak. Queen will get moments like this, as will Zoro, as will Sanji, as will Kid, Law, BM, Luffy, Kaido. Clearly these are the characters Oda wanted to focus on, and will continue to the next 20 chapters.
And there's me as a level 500 chad who's gonna enjoy whatever Oda is gonna throw at Zoro :finally:
And yeah next chapter is probably gonna be Queen's hype, but let's be honest, the choreography and brutality of the Zoro/King fight is blowing the Sanji/Queen fight out of the water based on what we already seen.

Yall are some hypocrites. Same people who shat on King now think he's cool. Same people who do this continue to shit on Queen without waiting. Same people who do that continue to do so with Kid and Law against BM.

Like come on guys. Any of you gonna learn?

This chapter solidified all 4 remaining major fights pretty being peak. Queen will get moments like this, as will Zoro, as will Sanji, as will Kid, Law, BM, Luffy, Kaido. Clearly these are the characters Oda wanted to focus on, and will continue to the next 20 chapters.
We don't care
Its called changing our minds based on new information

And there's me as a level 500 chad who's gonna enjoy whatever Oda is gonna throw at Zoro :finally:
And yeah next chapter is probably gonna be Queen's hype, but let's be honest, the choreography and brutality of the Zoro/King fight is blowing the Sanji/Queen fight out of the water based on what we already seen.
I just don’t see how Oda could top this fight

More feats and cool moves from King while we get some aerial-esque combat from Zoro
:steef:

I’m hoping Sanji vs Queen and Luffy vs Kaido will be as good

Zoro blocking Kaido's wind attack and yet is sent flying because of a basic King attack. And here we have HYBRID Kaido going up against base Luffy. Nothing is making sense. We have officially entered fairy tail power levels. Who ever said Fairy Tail ended? Fairy Tail is well and alive in One Piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.