Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Like I said both statements group them together…instead of making King the bigger threat. In comparison to Katakuri who had boatloads of solo hype.
Why does Smoothie being an absolute trashcan matter here? All it means is that Queen is not as incompetent as Smoothie. Doesn't mean King = Queen. Although Queen is clearly the strongest YC2.

Yes, I biasedly wanked King, because I thought King would fight Sanji….and Queen would fight nobody of note. I thought Queen would be taken out by Chopper….so I biasedly wanked King to make Sanji’s opponent have something. Since all of that is over now. I can say the truth.

I even made a thread where I stated Queen has the best feat in the series….whilst still believing in Sanji vs King.
And what exactly did Queen better than King? Did he overpower Sanji like King did with zoro in this chapter? Everything Queen did was for nothing. He only has durability feats. No speed feats, no AP feats, just durability like Jack. How is that making Queen looking better than King? If you are reffering to his viruses, they are no direct feat of queen but rather inventions of him. They do not apply anthing to his personal AP and once they get countered they are useless.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I just think it's a possibility. No need to bet on either side. :kayneshrug:

Why do I need to think that it's necessary for it to definitely happen or not happen? That's for idiots. :myman:
because there's only 2 possibilities it either happens or doesn't, to not believe in either side is for cowards who just to pretend to take a Win when it happens or not, so you can be taken seriously either way

Zoro blocking Kaido's wind attack and yet is sent flying because of a basic King attack. And here we have HYBRID Kaido going up against base Luffy. Nothing is making sense. We have officially entered fairy tail power levels. Who ever said Fairy Tail ended? Fairy Tail is well and alive in One Piece.

Zoro changed the trajectory of Kaido's wind blade, while trying to block King's. King's blades were seen hitting fodders, who were injured but still in one piece, while Kaido's blade just ripped off Kiku's arm and destroyed Kidd's machine.

Zoro changed the trajectory of Kaido's wind blade, while trying to block King's. King's blades were seen hitting fodders, who were injured but still in one piece, while Kaido's blade just ripped off Kiku's arm and destroyed Kidd's machine.
I don't understand your comment? Are you agreeing with me?

Why does Smoothie being an absolute trashcan matter here? All it means is that Queen is not as incompetent as Smoothie. Doesn't mean King = Queen. Although Queen is clearly the strongest YC2.
Again when Oda gives King solo hype. For himself….not his clan. Then yall can talk. As of now his feats are inferior and their potrayal is the same.
Post automatically merged:

And what exactly did Queen better than King? Did he overpower Sanji like King did with zoro in this chapter? Everything Queen did was for nothing. He only has durability feats. No speed feats, no AP feats, just durability like Jack. How is that making Queen looking better than King? If you are reffering to his viruses, they are no direct feat of queen but rather inventions of him. They do not apply anthing to his personal AP and once they get countered they are useless.
So you casually gon ignore him cracking the skull of the most durable human. Aight….

I don't understand your comment? Are you agreeing with me?
Nope. Because Zoro handled those wind blades differently. He changed the trajectory of Kaido's blade instead of taking it head on. Kaido's wind blade cut off Kiku's arm. Meanwhile it did rather shallow cuts to Fodder Beast pirates.

because there's only 2 possibilities it either happens or doesn't, to not believe in either side is for cowards who just to pretend to take a Win when it happens or not, so you can be taken seriously either way
That logic is way too edgy imo. This is not a betting contest, lol. I think the hints are there but it's difficult to see a scenario where it happens with taking many factors in mind such as it not overshadowing Luffy, etc. There's only one scenario I can see right now where it happens like that. I'm pretty unsure. Honestly, if I had to bet, I'd say that it's not happening. But I kinda also want it to happen so that I can see Redditors crying.

It just won't be a 'win' for me in either case because I'm not betting in the first place, and I'm fine with that.

Doesn't mean I wouldn't troll people tho. :myman:

"LoL Zoro cut one of Queen's weapons in a sneak attack, Queen got scared, Queen never did that before :suresure::suresure:

Queen during his introduction (chapter 935)

Queen 2 secs after

Clown: "LoL Queen almost died bro Zoro neg diff
"

Thats Zoro neg diffing Queen :kobeha:

Why Queen cheap downplayers don't bring up this? Does this mean Izo is on King's Level? King went from trash to King>>>>>Queen? :seriously::seriously::seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.