Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, the more I look at King the more I think that's his hybrid form, there is no partial transformation.

On top of his arm here's what else changed

1) The wings on his back are gone
2) The fire on his back is gone
3) The spike on the top of his head transformed into the pteranodon's horn

If he simply did a partial transformation of his arms then why those additional changes as well?

I know people are going to say the beak is missing, but as I've already said you can make a case for that to a plot related decision. Assuming that King will fight in hybrid for most of the fight Oda probably didn't want to insert the beak and ruin his true face design since that's an important plot point as we've found out in this chapter.

You didn't answer my question, why didn't Zoro just "change the trajeectory of Kings attack"?
Because it doesn't matter. It's not my job to interpret Oda's story telling or looking into Zoro's head. Your interpretation is biased. But what's factual and objective is the damage both Kaido's and King's blades did; and Kaido's was factually more lethal. Period.

Do you know what threatening is booobooo. You dont threaten your superiors.

Cry baby.
hahahah youve made up your own world and everyone and everything EXCEPT YOU is fallacious.

HERES THE INTERVIEW : ODA ABOUT VIVRE CARDS
https://one-piece.com/special/usop/20180926_0947.html

https://media.discordapp.net/attach...39863236638/0914-018.png?width=432&height=683 ( oda even states that SBS and bonus materials should be used for Extra Information.

VIVRE CARDS ONLY WORKS WHEN IT FITS YOUR NARRATIVE apparently.

Whoever sanji fights will factually and canonically be weaker than whoever Zoro fights.
Sanjis opponents are charloss level
Im not saying King and Queen are equal tho

The thing is some people using dumb argues like "Queen is fat LoL he is so much inferior to King" or "LoL Zoro sneak attacked Queen's weapon Zoro low diff Queen, King>>>>Queen confirmed"is really laughable, especially when you have Izo disarming King with such ease
:seriously:

Thats all Copium cuz someone can't handle the fact that Sanji is beating a 1.320 Bi dude while Zoro fights the 1.390 Bi one, both portraited as the Supreme Leaders of the Beast Pirates only beneath Kaido, simple as that
:kayneshrug:

I bet Queen has a transformation where he becomes muscular and thinner.

Light Speed Queen , i mean, if Sanji is going to use the Raid Suit, Queen needs to be Light Speed
My ultimate theory about Queen this arc lol

He might actually do steal the heart of fans with his muscular design!
Especially if combined with mechanical claws and hybrid dino
:steef:
+ the mustatche and cigar!

can you imagine!

Yeah, only by your headcanon. There is only a single game, where King = Queen and that is a Game where Queen = Jack (Black Jack). Generally speaking, in most games, King outright > Queen. There is no game which is King = Queen > Jack. It's your headcanon.
That is called One Piece. You can check Oda’s potrayal of worth, threat and ranking.

The Joker is usually the trump card. Wildcard means, that it can take the value of any other card, in this case King too. And Oda himself confirmed that he gave Doffy the epithet Joker for how strong and tricky he is, which wouldn't make sense for a guy weaker than Jack.
Meaning Joker can also be as weak as a number. Good for you.

Because it doesn't matter. It's not my job to interpret Oda's story telling or looking into Zoro's head. Your interpretation is biased. But what's factual and objective is the damage both Kaido's and King's blades did; and Kaido's was factually more lethal. Period.
Lmfao my "interpretation is baised"??!! I used YOUR LOGIC. I didn't make any claims, it was all your claims and I posed a question to you based off YOUR claims. Your claim just admitted PIS, and then your response is "it's not my job to interpret Oda's story telling". So if Oda has Luffy taking a shit in a chapter, you are going to say "it's not my job to interpret Oda's story telling". Look I said many times I don't mind arguing with fanboys, however, I do mind arguing with delusional fanboys who eat up everything Oda writes. Don't reply to me with such nonsense.

Did I miss something? Where did he crack BMs skull? And since when did it affect her? It did literally nothing other than returning her memories. Are you gonna ignore that Queen was 2 shotted by her?

How is that a better feat than king who casually just kicked the whole BM pirates including BM back down the river and causing BM to have amnesia? The only other dude who did that was marco. This feat is better than ''cracking'' BMs skull.

Bypassed the durability of the most durable human. And Meme didnt 2 shot her. If Queen was unconcious he wouldnt be able to revert to human form.
Post automatically merged:

King just tore Queen a new asshole simply by catching him in the crossfire :cantseeme:
Yeah good for him. He accomplished nothing but scatching him

T

Tyronejenkins

Nah thats some premium copium you got there. :willsmith:
Doffy kept an entire island imprisoned while taking on law+Luffy, he then tanked heavy G4 attacks and it took KKG(an island busting move) to take him down.

King meanwhile is fighting 1v1 against Zoro(slightly weaker than G4) without keeping an island imprisoned and without nerfs and is still getting pushed back a little. Doffy would Merc Zoro right now imo.

It's now Kaido>Luffy>Doffy>King>Zoro>=Sanji
✌️

Meaning Joker can also be as weak as a number. Good for you.
Wildcard means, that it takes the value of the card suiting you most, meaning taking the value of the card that gives you the strongest hand. Means, the Joker can take the value of the weakest card, if it in turn makes your hand the strongest possible.

Do you understand the purpose of a wildcard? It's a trump card. And Oda said he used the name Joker to reflect how powerful and tricky Doffy is.

You overdosed on that copium.

Status
Not open for further replies.