Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:crazwhat::crazwhat:

I underestimated King a bit, he's very powerful, and since he likes to use his aerial abilities; So yeah I can see that. I see their fight ending in the air where the people of Wano see King defeat, but as we both know the legend doesnt stop there :zosmug:
Preach it! :finally:

A speculation mentioned that Zoro vs King may well end up being finished in Mount Fuji. As we know, King resembles Rodan the Kaiju, who is often depicted to emerge from mountains. :hohoho:

We all know kaido is a fraud

King is built different
Always has been. :datas:

All of which are useless on determining strength.
Just because you desperately want King and Queen to be equals, that doesn't mean they're useless.

Might as well use Oda’s threat lvl statements….which group King and Queen frequently.
Which one? King and Queen sharing panels don't count. And the fact King is the higher face card and went with Kaido to Marineford is an indicator Kaido sees him as his strongest subordinate. The fact he has the highest bounty below Kaido is an indicator the world sees him as the strongest Disaster. And Queen talking smack to King means smack to Vivre Card confirmation.

Meme has more commander lvl people whilst Kaido has more higher lvled ones. Think about it…Meme has like 5 commander lvl people. Kaido has like one of the weakest commanders (Jack) and the Tobbi Roppo arent close. Meaning Queen would have to be far more stronger, for the Yonko crews to be equalised.

King, Queen and Katakuri - High ranking commanders

Jack, Smoothie, Cracker, Snack, Peros - Low ranking commanders

Just because you desperately want King and Queen to be equals, that doesn't mean they're useless.

Which one? King and Queen sharing panels don't count. And the fact King is the higher face card and went with Kaido to Marineford is an indicator Kaido sees him as his strongest subordinate. The fact he has the highest bounty below Kaido is an indicator the world sees him as the strongest Disaster. And Queen talking smack to King means smack to Vivre Card confirmation.
Read all the statements that put them together. Im tired of reposting.

I actually would dare Oda to do it, would be a great shitshow, but unfortunately Oda actually gives a shit about his story and this will never happen.

Personally I'm looking forward to drink some salty tears when ZKK inevitably doesn't happen and majority of this forum threatens to quit reading OP
We are gonna be drinking some salty tears together while reading these comments friend. We just gotta wait a little longer

Status
Not open for further replies.